5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- c. determining file and folder access permissions
- b. physical
- a. virtualization
- a. servers
- c. wide variety of enterprise-level services and servers
- a All of the following are considered characteristics of a SOHO network EXCEPT:
a. a minimal number of switches, routers, servers, and workstations
b. simple design (usually)
c. wide variety of enterprise-level services and servers
d. standardization of operating systems
- b All of the following are considerations in determining network needs EXCEPT:
a. determining how many servers are needed
b. determining host and server operating systems
c. determining file and folder access permissions
d. determining size and location
- c Which of the following can reduce equipment needs, consolidate servers, and provide security features to a network?
d. Software as a Service (SaaS)
- d Door locks, deadbolts, and motion sensors that protect equipment rooms are all forms of which type of security?
- e Design considerations such as purpose and functionality, operating system, redundancy, and backups primarily affect which of the following devices?
5 Multiple choice questions
- All of the following are design considerations in a network's IP address scheme EXCEPT:
a. DHCP address assignment
b. private IP addressing
c. static address assignment
d. MAC addressing
- Compatibility issues stemming from newer equipment or applications when integrated with older or legacy ones are called:
a. backward compatibility
b. data compatibility
c. frontward compatibility
d. connector compatibility
- Which of the following switch features can be used to prevent broadcasts from spanning networks?
- All of the following factors affect equipment room design and selection EXCEPT:
a. operating system
- Which of the following can be used to avoid using a full-blown file server?
a. Network Attached Storage (NAS)
b. File Server
5 True/False questions
c. VLAN support → Which of the following switch features can be used to prevent broadcasts from spanning networks?
d. encryption → Which of the following is a compatibility issue with wireless networking?
a. user accounts
b. signal strength
c. WAP placement
b. data format → All of the following are security issues inherent in network design EXCEPT:
a. wireless encryption
b. data format
c. equipment theft
d. Access Control Lists
a. data → Network compatibility issues affect interoperability of all of the following EXCEPT:
c. network devices
d. brand → All of the following are considerations when selecting workstations EXCEPT:
a. number for each employee
b. standardized hardware
c. standardized operating systems