5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Never the less I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me
- The Church
- The believing Jesus didn't come in the flesh
- Freedom from Sin
- suffering, opposition, collection
- a what is doecitism
- b what are major topics in 1 & 2 Corinthians?
- c What is Romans 6 about?
- d The chosen lady and her children are a reference to who?
- e "I've been crucified with Christ ______
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which book talks about 2 apocraphol books
- Books directly addressing Christian persecution
- Which books shares topics with the sermon on the Mt?
- what is of first importance in Paul's teachings
- what is the prominent theme of Acts?
5 True/False questions
Eschatology → What word (not apocalyptic) means end of things?
gnosticism → What letter is similar to Ephesians?
Cornelius → What was the name of the 1st Gentile convert?
2 John → Which book emphasizes walking in the light
1 & 2 Timothy and Titus → What are known as the Pastoral Epistles?