5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- growth of the Church
- 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus
- The supremacy of Christ, rules for christian households and holy living
- a Where did most of Acts 1-7 take place?
- b What is Colossians about?
- c what is the prominent theme of Acts?
- d What does the Greek work nosis mean
- e What are known as the Pastoral Epistles?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which apostle gets the most attention in Acts?
- Know something about the different Johns
- What are the 7 Churches of Asia?
- Books directly addressing Christian persecution
- what are major topics in 1 & 2 Corinthians?
5 True/False Questions
James → Which books shares topics with the sermon on the Mt?
gnosticism → "the spirit is food, the flesh is evil"
moral taxity → Libertineism means?
13 → How many NT letters did Paul write?
Diotrephes → Bad guys name in 3 John