5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Freedom from Sin
- a Bad guys name in 3 John
- b Which book uses visions & cryptic language
- c Which book talks about 2 apocraphol books
- d What is Romans 6 about?
- e The central theme of Romans is?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which letter addresses false teachers denying Jesus came in flesh?
- "the spirit is food, the flesh is evil"
- what are major topics in 1 & 2 Corinthians?
- the doctrine that by faith and by god's grace a christian is free from all laws
- Which books shares topics with the sermon on the Mt?
5 True/False Questions
The believing Jesus didn't come in the flesh → Who does the antichrist refer to?
Lord's Supper, marriage, food sacrificed to idols, → What are some problems found in 1 Corinthians?
Anyone who doesn't believe Jesus did not come in the flesh → Who does the antichrist refer to?
2 Thessalonians → Which letter emphasizes the Unity of Christ
1 Timothy and Titus → What are known as the Pastoral Epistles?