5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Prophetic, eschatalogical, apocolyptic
- Lord's Supper, marriage, food sacrificed to idols,
- moral taxity
- a what are are the 3 literary types of revelation
- b Books directly addressing Christian persecution
- c Libertineism means?
- d What are some problems found in 1 Corinthians?
- e Which letter emphasizes the Unity of Christ
5 Multiple choice questions
- How many NT letters did Paul write?
- What is the overarching message of Revelation
- Which book uses visions & cryptic language
- If Luke wrote Acts when did he write is?
- Which book emphasizes walking in the light
5 True/False questions
the crucifixtion → The chosen lady and her children are a reference to who?
1 Timothy and Titus → What are known as the Pastoral Epistles?
Colossians → What letter is similar to Ephesians?
2nd John → which john is not hospitable
suffering, opposition, collection → the doctrine that by faith and by god's grace a christian is free from all laws