5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ephesus, smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, Laodicea
- a Which letter emphasizes the Unity of Christ
- b "the spirit is food, the flesh is evil"
- c Bad guys name in 3 John
- d Who was 3 John addressed to?
- e What are the 7 Churches of Asia?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Where does Paul most emphasize need for strong leaders?
- What are some problems found in 1 Corinthians?
- "I've been crucified with Christ ______
- which john is not hospitable
- Books directly addressing Christian persecution
5 True/False Questions
Jude → Which books shares topics with the sermon on the Mt?
The believing Jesus didn't come in the flesh → what is doecitism
2nd Peter → which john is not hospitable
the crucifixtion → what is of first importance in Paul's teachings
Anyone who doesn't believe Jesus did not come in the flesh → what is doecitism