5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The supremacy of Christ, rules for christian households and holy living
- suffering, opposition, collection
- moral taxity
- a If Luke wrote Acts when did he write is?
- b Who was 3 John addressed to?
- c what are major topics in 1 & 2 Corinthians?
- d Libertineism means?
- e What is Colossians about?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What are some problems found in 1 Corinthians?
- Where did Paul first go when he entered a city and start teaching?
- what are are the 3 literary types of revelation
- What is Romans 6 about?
- the doctrine that by faith and by god's grace a christian is free from all laws
5 True/False Questions
growth of the Church → what is the prominent theme of Acts?
Revelation → Revelation was written under the persecution of which Roman Emperor
James → Books directly addressing Christian persecution
Colossians → What letter is similar to Ephesians?
Eschatology → Where did Paul first go when he entered a city and start teaching?