5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the crucifixtion
- moral taxity
- 2 Thessalonians
- Anyone who doesn't believe Jesus did not come in the flesh
- a Which book does Paul talk about the 2nd coming
- b What was the name of the 1st Gentile convert?
- c Libertineism means?
- d Who does the antichrist refer to?
- e what is of first importance in Paul's teachings
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what is the prominent theme of Acts?
- which john is not hospitable
- what are major topics in 1 & 2 Corinthians?
- Books directly addressing Christian persecution
- Which letter addresses false teachers denying Jesus came in flesh?
5 True/False Questions
Gaius → Who was 3 John addressed to?
Paul → Which apostle gets the most attention in Acts?
Lord's Supper, marriage, food sacrificed to idols, → What is the overarching message of Revelation
1 & 2 Timothy and Titus → Where does Paul most emphasize need for strong leaders?
gnosticism → "the spirit is food, the flesh is evil"