5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The symmetry of Cnidaria is ...
- The segmentation of annelida is...
- The digestive track of Arthropoda is...
- Other features of Cnidaria?
- Other features of Platyhelminthes?
- a Ribbon-shaped body, commonly parasites
- b very segmented
- c mouth and anus
- d Tentacles around mouth, stinging cells
- e radial
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Seeds dispersed through fruits.
- 15 cm
5 True/False Questions
What are Cnidaria? → Jellyfish (marine creatures)
Roots, leaves and stem of Coniferophytes? → Roots, leaves, short stems. No wood. Leaves are divided into sections and may be curled up.
What are Platyhelminthes? → Mosses
Roots, leaves and stem of Angiospermophytes? → Roots, stems, leaves. Produce flowers.
What are Filicinophytes? → Pines