5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- True or false: The amount of personal space people require is a cultural universal that is consistent from one culture to the next.
- Sociologically, what is a blended family?
- True or false: When on "moral holiday," norms are expected to be broken.
- Which sentence best describes the divorce rate of remarried people without children?
- a True
- b It is about the same as the divorce rate of first marriages.
- c False
- d A husband or wife brings a child into the new family from a prior relationship.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- institutional discrimination
- It is his family of orientation.
5 True/False Questions
Morris is 3 years old and just beginning to talk. He can count to 10 but is not altogether sure what numbers actually mean. According to Piaget, Morris is in the ________ stage. → preoperational
True or false: Human sexuality illustrates how a group's definitions of an act, and not the act itself, determines whether or not it is considered deviant. → False
True or false: The difference between role and status is that we occupy a status and play a role. → TRue
Mead describes the active, creative, and spontaneous part of the self as the ________. → I
Because of her outstanding contributions to social reform, as demonstrated in her work as co-founder of Hull-House, ________ was a co-winner of the Nobel Prize for Peace in 1931. → True