5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- single celled decomposers
- Amoeba like, Flagellates, Cilliates, and Spore-forming Protists.
- invade the body of another organism to obtain the nutrients they need
- algae that invades another organism
- combination of animals-like and plantlike protists.
4 True/False questions
Types of funguslike protists → single celled decomposers
Types of Algae → algae that invades another organism
Animal-like Protists → Single-celled consumers, also known as protozoa. There are four groups of animal- like protists.
Protist evolution → evolved from ancient bacteria about 2 billion years ago