← Protists Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- combination of animals-like and plantlike protists.
- invade the body of another organism to obtain the nutrients they need
- producers that provide food got most other water-dwelling organisms and produce most of the worlds oxygen. ex) diatoms
- single celled decomposers
- Single-celled consumers, also known as protozoa. There are four groups of animal- like protists.
4 True/False Questions
Protist reproduction → evolved from ancient bacteria about 2 billion years ago
4 Different Types of Animal-like Protists → Amoeba like, Flagellates, Cilliates, and Spore-forming Protists.
examples of protists → Funguslike, Plantlike, and Animallike
Types of Protists → paramecium, amoeba, cilliates