5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- combination of animals-like and plantlike protists.
- single celled decomposers
- Amoeba like, Flagellates, Cilliates, and Spore-forming Protists.
- paramecium, amoeba, cilliates
- evolved from ancient bacteria about 2 billion years ago
4 True/False questions
Types of funguslike protists → single celled decomposers
Protist reproduction → evolved from ancient bacteria about 2 billion years ago
Parasite → algae that invades another organism
Host Algae → Dinoflagellates, Red Algae, Brown Algae, Green Algae