5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Amoeba like, Flagellates, Cilliates, and Spore-forming Protists.
- paramecium, amoeba, cilliates
- evolved from ancient bacteria about 2 billion years ago
- single celled decomposers
- Single-celled consumers, also known as protozoa. There are four groups of animal- like protists.
4 True/False questions
Types of funguslike protists → single celled decomposers
Plantlike Protists. → Singled-celled producers/photosynthetic. (they all have chlorophyll)
Types of Protists → Funguslike, Plantlike, and Animallike
Types of Algae → Dinoflagellates, Red Algae, Brown Algae, Green Algae