5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Volga River
- Lake Baikal
- a the longest river in Europe
- b The great period of rebirth in art, literature, and learning in the 14th-16th centuries, which marked the transition into the modern periods of European history
- c ground that is permanently frozen
- d world's oldest and deepest freshwater lake
- e The people of Brazil speak what language
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- North American Free Trade Agreement
- cradle of humanity
- liquid, solid, gas
- An economic and political grouping of countries of Europe that have over 15 countries in Western Europe as members. List some issues
- a waterway built to shorten route between Atlantic and Pacific oceans and also a cultural crossroads
5 True/False Questions
first nations → an invention or creation that is brand new
sectionalism → Strong sense of loyalty to one's state or region of the country instead of to the whole country. A key cause of the Civil War.
Megalopolis → an extensive concentration of urbanized settlement formed by a coalescence of several metropolitan areas. The term is commonly applied to the urbanized northeastern seaboard of the U.S. extending from Boston, MA to New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA to Washington, D.C.
Norway → North American Free Trade Agreement
Physical geography → concentrates on patterns of human activity and on their relationships with the environment.