5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- St. Lawrence Seaway
- a North American Free Trade Agreement
- b coperations with assets in many different countries; bring jobs, tech, produts for developing nations
- c system of locks, canals, and dams that allows ships to move from one water level to another completed in 1959; makes it easier to move goods from the US to Canada
- d Powerful city in Ancient Greece that was a leader in arts, sciences, philosophy, DEMOCRACY and architecture.
- e the meteorological conditions: temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
5 Multiple choice questions
- the land mass formed by the continents of Europe and Asia
- The system that consists of the hydrosphere, atmosphere, lithosphere, and biosphere that are the intermediates from Solar energy to infrared energy
- the study of physical features of the earth's surface
- the spread of ideas from one culture to another
- In the Soviet Union, forced labor camps where criminals and political prisoners were held under Stalin
5 True/False questions
Canada → Gross Domestic Product- the total market value of all final goods and services produced annually in an economy, measure of the United States economy adopted in 1991
primary economic activities → A resource so important that nations will go to war to ensure its steady supply.
Kuwait Oil Fields 1991 → Invaders set massive deposits of oil on fire as a revenge in the largest oil spill in history
innovation → the name used by Canada's Aboriginal or indigenous peoples, which refers to INDIAN peoples and may sometimes include the MÉTIS and INUIT.
GNP → Gross National Product - the sum of all goods and services produced in a nation in a year, The market value of all final goods and services produced by US nationals during a specific time period