← Ch.19:The Heart Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- atrioventricular node
- The right side of the heart is the pump for the____ _____.
- Deoxygenated blood returns from the systmic circulation and enters_____.
- aortic valve
- a only normal conduction pathway between the atrial and ventricular syncytia
- b between the left ventricle and the largest artery in the body
- c Pulmonary circulation.
- d expandable extension of the atruim
- e Right atrium
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- penetrates interatrial septum from fifth week of embryonic development until birth
- contraction of heart muscle
- Receives blood from the lungs through four pulmonary veins.
- first two branches of the ascending aorta; feed the heart
- Blood leaving the right ventricle passes through this ______into the large pulmonary trunk that carries blood to the lungs.
5 True/False Questions
trabeculae carneae → pulmonary valve and aortic valve
coronary thrombosis → first two branches of the ascending aorta; feed the heart
Purkinje fibers → extend from branches of A-V bundle, stimulate muscle fibers in the ventricular walls
myocardial infarction → another name for heart attack
left ventricle → Receives blood from the lungs through four pulmonary veins.