← Ch.19:The Heart Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- coronary thrombosis
- Deoxygenated blood returns from the systmic circulation and enters_____.
- coronary sulcus
- The heart pumps blood into two circuits:
- a inner layer of the heart wall consisting of epithelium and connective tissue as well as some specialized muscle tissue
- b groove that marks border between atria and ventricles
- c Right atrium
- d blood clot completely blocking a coronary artery, causes a heart attack
- e Pulmonary circulation and systemic circulation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- separates the right and left atria.
- between the left ventricle and the largest artery in the body
- deflection in a ECG
- layer also known as the epicardium
- largest artery in the body
5 True/False Questions
QRS complex → in ECG corresponding to depolarization of ventrical membranes, much stronger!!
Freshly ______ _____ from pulmonary veins enters the left atrium, then the left ventricle. → Oxygenated blood
auricle → receive blood from lungs and body
coronary arteries → first two branches of the ascending aorta; feed the heart
pulmonary valve → between the left ventricle and the largest artery in the body