5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- acute angle
- straight angle
- a the mirror image of a figure across a line
- b an angle of 180 degrees
- c an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
- d quadrilateral with 1 pair of opposite sides parallel
- e cut into two equal parts
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
- a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
- a triangle that has 3 equal sides and 3 equal angles.
- the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
- a polygon with five sides
5 True/False Questions
rhombus → a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
prism → a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
right angle → an angle of 180 degrees
circumference → an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
pyramid → a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex