5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- right angle
- straight angle
- a an angle that measures 90 degrees
- b the length across a circle going through the center
- c an angle of 180 degrees
- d cut into two equal parts
- e a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a triangle with 3 acute angles
- a triangle with no two sides of equal length
- the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
- quadrilateral with 1 pair of opposite sides parallel
- a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
5 True/False questions
ratio → a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
equilateral triangle → a triangle with 3 acute angles
acute angle → a triangle with 3 acute angles
hexagon → a polygon with five sides
pentagon → a polygon with six sides