5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- acute triangle
- straight angle
- a a triangle with 3 acute angles
- b cut into two equal parts
- c the distance around a circle.
- d the mirror image of a figure across a line
- e an angle of 180 degrees
5 Multiple choice questions
- quadrilateral with 1 pair of opposite sides parallel
- a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
- a polygon with five sides
- a triangle with no two sides of equal length
- a triangle that has 3 equal sides and 3 equal angles.
5 True/False questions
acute angle → an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
obtuse angle → an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
right angle → an angle that measures 90 degrees
prism → a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
hypotenuse → the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure