5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- obtuse angle
- right angle
- acute triangle
- a the mirror image of a figure across a line
- b an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
- c a triangle with 3 acute angles
- d an angle that measures 90 degrees
- e quadrilateral with 1 pair of opposite sides parallel
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the length across a circle going through the center
- a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
- a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
- a polygon with six sides
- the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
5 True/False Questions
rhombus → parallelogram with 4 congruent sides
pyramid → a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
volume → the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
scalene triangle → a triangle with no two sides of equal length
bisect → cut into two equal parts