5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- acute angle
- equilateral triangle
- right angle
- a a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
- b the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
- c a triangle that has 3 equal sides and 3 equal angles.
- d an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
- e an angle that measures 90 degrees
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a polygon with six sides
- an angle of 180 degrees
- a triangle with 3 acute angles
- a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
- a polygon with five sides
5 True/False Questions
bisect → cut into two equal parts
circumference → the length across a circle going through the center
trapezoid → a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
diameter → cut into two equal parts
obtuse angle → an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.