5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the length across a circle going through the center
- b the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
- c quadrilateral with 1 pair of opposite sides parallel
- d a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
- e the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
5 Multiple choice questions
- an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
- parallelogram with 4 congruent sides
- an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
- the distance around a circle.
- the mirror image of a figure across a line
5 True/False questions
equilateral triangle → a triangle with 3 acute angles
straight angle → an angle of 180 degrees
bisect → a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
acute triangle → a triangle with 3 acute angles
prism → the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure