5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- straight angle
- obtuse angle
- right angle
- a an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
- b an angle that measures 90 degrees
- c an angle of 180 degrees
- d the length across a circle going through the center
- e a polygon with five sides
5 Multiple choice questions
- the distance around a circle.
- the mirror image of a figure across a line
- parallelogram with 4 congruent sides
- a triangle with 3 acute angles
- the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
5 True/False questions
hexagon → a polygon with six sides
hypotenuse → the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
ratio → a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
scalene triangle → a triangle with 3 acute angles
acute angle → an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees