5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- acute triangle
- equilateral triangle
- a quadrilateral with 1 pair of opposite sides parallel
- b a triangle with 3 acute angles
- c the distance around a circle.
- d a triangle that has 3 equal sides and 3 equal angles.
- e the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an angle of 180 degrees
- an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
- a polygon with six sides
- a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
- an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
5 True/False Questions
rhombus → parallelogram with 4 congruent sides
volume → the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
pentagon → a polygon with six sides
ratio → a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
prism → the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure