5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- acute angle
- obtuse angle
- a the length across a circle going through the center
- b an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
- c an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
- d the distance around a circle.
- e a polygon with six sides
5 Multiple choice questions
- an angle of 180 degrees
- the mirror image of a figure across a line
- a triangle with 3 acute angles
- a triangle with no two sides of equal length
- a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
5 True/False questions
volume → the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
ratio → a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
hypotenuse → the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
right angle → an angle that measures 90 degrees
rhombus → parallelogram with 4 congruent sides