5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- straight angle
- right angle
- a an angle that measures 90 degrees
- b an angle of 180 degrees
- c cut into two equal parts
- d a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
- e a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
5 Multiple choice questions
- the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
- the length across a circle going through the center
- a polygon with five sides
- a triangle with no two sides of equal length
- the distance around a circle.
5 True/False questions
obtuse angle → an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
rhombus → parallelogram with 4 congruent sides
hypotenuse → the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle, the longest side.
acute triangle → a triangle with 3 acute angles
trapezoid → a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex