5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- acute angle
- scalene triangle
- straight angle
- a a triangle with no two sides of equal length
- b a polygon with six sides
- c a comparison of the two values of two numbers.
- d an angle less than 90 degrees but more than 0 degrees
- e an angle of 180 degrees
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a triangle with 3 acute angles
- the distance around a circle.
- the length across a circle going through the center
- an angle that measures 90 degrees
- an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
5 True/False Questions
prism → a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
equilateral triangle → a triangle that has 3 equal sides and 3 equal angles.
rhombus → the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
pentagon → a polygon with five sides
hypotenuse → parallelogram with 4 congruent sides