5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- obtuse angle
- straight angle
- scalene triangle
- a the number of cubic units needed to fill the space inside the 3D figure
- b an angle measuring more than 90 degress and less then 180 degres.
- c an angle of 180 degrees
- d a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
- e a triangle with no two sides of equal length
5 Multiple choice questions
- the length across a circle going through the center
- a triangle that has 3 equal sides and 3 equal angles.
- parallelogram with 4 congruent sides
- a triangle with 3 acute angles
- the mirror image of a figure across a line
5 True/False questions
hexagon → a polygon with six sides
prism → a solid figure that has two congruent.parallel polygons as its bases.its sides are parallelograms.
bisect → cut into two equal parts
ratio → a solid figure whose base is a polygon and whose faces are triangles wit a common vertex
right angle → an angle that measures 90 degrees