5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Whip ______________ Now (WIN)
- Social Control Amendments
- ________ David Accords
- Due ____________
- a President Ford's slogan to gain support for anti-inflation programs
- b 18. Prohibited the manufacture and sale of ____________; 21. Prohibition repealed
- c 1978 Peace agreement between Egypt and Israel negotiated by Carter
- d President Reagan's economic program based on large tax cuts and less government regulation to encourage business investments.
- e Principle that the government must respect all the legal rights that are owed to a person under the law
5 Multiple choice questions
- an official policy of racial segregation practiced in _______________ involving political, legal, and economic discrimination against non-whites.
- Fundamentalist Christian group that was part of the New Right. They advocated Conservative politics like creationist biology, prayer in school, anti-abortion, anti-equality for gays
- Walter Mondale's ____________________ choice in the 1984 presidential election.
- 13. __________________ ; 14. granted citizenship to ex-slaves; 15. granted male African Americans the right to vote
- to officially forgive and erase the crimes someone has committed or is accused of committing.
5 True/False questions
Panama Canal Treaties → A situation taking place between 1979-1981, in which 52 American __________ were held hostage at the U.S. Embassy in Iran
Ratify → to officially forgive and erase the crimes someone has committed or is accused of committing.
___________ and Balances → 1978 Peace agreement between Egypt and Israel negotiated by Carter
Clemency → showing mercy or leniency towards a crime committed.
Iran-Contra Affair → scandal in 1980s in which weapons were sold to Iran for the exchange of American __________