5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A much larger supply than is needed.(v) 1. To supply a much larger amount than is needed. 2. To eat or consume to excess.
- adj. Not easily made tired; tireless.
- n. 1. Any fact or event that can be observed or described. 2. An unusual fact, event, or person.
- v. To swallow up by covering completely; to overwhelm.
- n.1. A wall-like structure used as a defense .2. A person or thing that protects or defends.
5 True/False questions
onslaught → n. A fierce attack.
stipulate → v. To require as part of an agreement or contract.
culminate → v. To reach or bring to the highest point.
feasible → adj. Open or subject to; easily influenced or affected by.
picturesque → v. 1. To pull away from with a twist. 2. To take by force or as if by force.