5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. 1. To pull away from with a twist. 2. To take by force or as if by force.
- adj. Happening or existing at the same time.
- adj. Not easily made tired; tireless.
- adj. Open or subject to; easily influenced or affected by.
- v. To swallow up by covering completely; to overwhelm.
5 True/False Questions
onslaught → n. A fierce attack.
picturesque → adj. Like a picture; pleasing or charming to look at.
impregnable → adj. Able to be done; possible or likely.
glut → v. 1. To pull away from with a twist. 2. To take by force or as if by force.
stipulate → v. To require as part of an agreement or contract.