5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To require as part of an agreement or contract.
- n. A much larger supply than is needed.(v) 1. To supply a much larger amount than is needed. 2. To eat or consume to excess.
- v. To reach or bring to the highest point.
- n.1. A wall-like structure used as a defense .2. A person or thing that protects or defends.
- adj. Able to be done; possible or likely.
5 True/False questions
wrest → v. 1. To pull away from with a twist. 2. To take by force or as if by force.
phenomenon → n. 1. Widespread destruction or devastation. 2. Great confusion.
engulf → v. To swallow up by covering completely; to overwhelm.
indefatigable → adj. Not easily made tired; tireless.
onslaught → n. A fierce attack.