5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Happening or existing at the same time.
- adj. Impossible to attack successfully.
- n.1. A wall-like structure used as a defense .2. A person or thing that protects or defends.
- n. 1. Widespread destruction or devastation. 2. Great confusion.
- v. To swallow up by covering completely; to overwhelm.
5 True/False Questions
susceptible → adj. Able to be done; possible or likely.
indefatigable → adj. Able to be done; possible or likely.
wrest → n. A much larger supply than is needed.(v) 1. To supply a much larger amount than is needed. 2. To eat or consume to excess.
phenomenon → n. 1. Any fact or event that can be observed or described. 2. An unusual fact, event, or person.
picturesque → v. 1. To pull away from with a twist. 2. To take by force or as if by force.