5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Executive Privilege
- Dien Bien Phu
- Atlantic Wall
- Civil Liberties Act of 1988
- Axis Powers
- a Who: French, Vietminh
What: Mountain town where Vietminh defeated French
Where: North Vietnam
Why: Vietminh wanted freedom, French wanted to cut Vietminh supplies
Sign: French lose and US enters war to support, which they lose also.
- b Issued a payment of $20,000 and a presidential apology to Japanese Americans in the internment camps.
- c Principle that White House conversations should remain confidential to protect national security.
- d Alliance of Italy, Germany, and Japan during World War Two.
- e Who: Nazis
What: German defenses along ocean coast
Where: Netherlands to Spain border
Why: To prevent Allies from invading continental Europe
Sign: Many Allied casualties during D-Day because of strong fortifications
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan on August 9, 1945.
- Hamlet where US soldiers killed 200 unarmed South Vietnamese.
- Special fortified villages for South Vietnamese.
- All Japanese American combat unit who fought in Europe during World War Two.
- Proposed idea to involve kids in protests.
5 True/False Questions
Interventionist → Person who thought that the US should not become involved in European affairs and shouldn't give aid to the Allies.
Nazi Party → Communist group in Germany around World War Two led by Adolf Hitler.
John Mitchell → Attorney General accused of ordering the Watergate Break-In. CRP member.
Woolworth → Cheap (once segregated) 5¢ and 10¢ store.
Operation Overlord → Replaced Spiro Agnew as Vice President to Nixon and eventually replaced Nixon as President.