5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Diffuse Reflection
- a The decrease in the amplitude of a wave as it passes through a material and loses energy
- b The maximum distance from the average in harmonic motion
- c The scattering of light into many directions off a non-shiny surface
- d Light in which the oscillations of the electric field of the wave are of the same orientation
- e The top or highest points on a wave
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A machine that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy
- The pattern of pressure, brightness, amplitude, or other wave characteristics that comes from adding more than one wave of the same kind.
- Process that creates color by subtracting colors from white light using absorption.
- A buildup of either positive or negative charge; consists of isolated motionless charges, like those produced by friction
- Formed when light rays are bent. (Cannot be projected on a screen)
5 True/False Questions
Index of Refraction → When a light ray reflects off a surface, the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection.
Current → The top or highest points on a wave
Primary Subtractive Colors → Yellow, magenta, cyan
Refraction → Wave bounces and goes in a new direction.
Series Circuit → An electric current flowing in one direction only.