5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Circuit Diagram
- Specular Reflection
- Direct Current
- a A material that easily carries electrical current
- b The length of one complete cycle of a wave.
- c An electric current flowing in one direction only.
- d A schematic drawing of an electric circuit
- e "Shiny surface" reflection in which each incident ray creates only one reflected ray
5 Multiple choice questions
- The amount of time it takes to repeat one cycle
- Units for power
- A machine that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy
- Tissue paper, frosted glass
- The unit for measuring the loudness of a sound
5 True/False questions
Cycle → Unit of oscillation that repeats over and over
Constructive Interference → Occurs when waves add up to make a larger amplitude
Electrons → The top or highest points on a wave
Frequency → The number of cycles per second; measured in Hertz (Hz)
RGB Color Process → Process that creates color by subtracting colors from white light using absorption.