5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Primary Subtractive Colors
- Alternating Current
- Index of Refraction
- a An electric current that oscillates in direction
- b A material that poorly conducts electrical current or heat
- c A material that easily carries electrical current
- d A ratio that gives a measure of a material's ability to bend light
- e Yellow, magenta, cyan
5 Multiple choice questions
- Speed= Frequency × Wavelength
- An oscillation that travels, moving energy from one place to another
- Process that creates color by subtracting colors from white light using absorption.
- Plastic, air, glass windows
- The pattern of pressure, brightness, amplitude, or other wave characteristics that comes from adding more than one wave of the same kind.
5 True/False questions
Wavelength → The length of one complete cycle of a wave.
Reverberation → Multiple echos of sound caused by reflections of sound building up and blending together
Generator → A device that converts kinetic energy into electrical energy using the law of induction
Direct Current → An electric current that oscillates in direction
Volts → Units for voltage