← Physics Final!! Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Harmonic Motion
- Circuit Diagram
- a The top or highest points on a wave
- b Greatest speed attainable in nature
- c Motion that repeats itself over and over
- d The number of cycles per second; measured in Hertz (Hz)
- e A schematic drawing of an electric circuit
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The scattering of light into many directions off a non-shiny surface
- "Shiny surface" reflection in which each incident ray creates only one reflected ray
- The length of one complete cycle of a wave.
- Multiple echos of sound caused by reflections of sound building up and blending together
- Light is a ___________ wave.
5 True/False Questions
Opaque → Mirrors, opposite of transparent
Polarized → Light in which the oscillations of the electric field of the wave are of the same orientation
Interference → The pattern of pressure, brightness, amplitude, or other wave characteristics that comes from adding more than one wave of the same kind.
Fuse → An oscillation that travels, moving energy from one place to another
Transparent → Plastic, air, glass windows