5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Specular Reflection
- Index of Refraction
- RGB Color Process
- Open Circuit
- a Multiple echos of sound caused by reflections of sound building up and blending together
- b A process that created color by adding proportions of red, green, and blue together
- c A circuit in which there is a break so that current cannot flow.
- d "Shiny surface" reflection in which each incident ray creates only one reflected ray
- e A ratio that gives a measure of a material's ability to bend light
5 Multiple choice questions
- Light is a ___________ wave.
- Mirrors, opposite of transparent
- Motion that repeats itself over and over
- Occurs when waves add up to make a smaller amplitude
- Units for current
5 True/False questions
Generator → A material that easily carries electrical current
Primary Subtractive Colors → Multiple echos of sound caused by reflections of sound building up and blending together
Formula for power → A process that created color by adding proportions of red, green, and blue together
Concave Lens → The length of one complete cycle of a wave.
Longitudinal Waves → Sound is a __________ wave.