5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Harmonic Motion
- Convex Lens
- Electromagnetic Spectrum
- a Motion that repeats itself over and over
- b An oscillation that travels, moving energy from one place to another
- c Electric currents consists of moving __________
- d The entire range of electromagnetic waves, including all the possible frequencies
- e A lens with a surface that curves outward like the exterior of a sphere.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Occurs when waves add up to make a larger amplitude
- The pattern of pressure, brightness, amplitude, or other wave characteristics that comes from adding more than one wave of the same kind.
- 343 meters per second
- The maximum distance from the average in harmonic motion
- Wave bounces and goes in a new direction.
5 True/False questions
Total Internal Reflection → Occurs when light within a material approaches a surface at a greater angle than the critical angle and reflects back
Crest → Time rate of the flow of electric charge, in the direction that a positive moving charge would take.
Fuse → An oscillation that travels, moving energy from one place to another
Direct Current → Time rate of the flow of electric charge, in the direction that a positive moving charge would take.
Virtual Image → Light is a ___________ wave.