5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Electric Motor
- Doppler Effect
- a Time rate of the flow of electric charge, in the direction that a positive moving charge would take.
- b The shift in frequency caused by the relative motion of the sound source and observer
- c A machine that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy
- d Sound is a __________ wave.
- e The perceived frequency of a sound
5 Multiple choice questions
- Wave bends around an object or through holes in the object
- The measure of an objects ability to conduct electrical current; measured in Ohms
- A lens with a surface that curves outward like the exterior of a sphere.
- The entire range of electromagnetic waves, including all the possible frequencies
- The length of one complete cycle of a wave.
5 True/False questions
Parallel Circuit → Tissue paper, frosted glass
Crest → The top or highest points on a wave
Longitudinal Waves → A wave whose oscillations are in the same direction as the wave travels
Silver, copper, gold, aluminum, and iron → Good Conductors
Virtual Image → Formed by rays of light coming together