5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Speed of sound
- a Tissue paper, frosted glass
- b Wave bounces and goes in a new direction.
- c Light is a ___________ wave.
- d 343 meters per second
- e The maximum distance from the average in harmonic motion
5 Multiple choice questions
- When a light ray reflects off a surface, the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection.
- An electric current flowing in one direction only.
- A circuit in which the current only has one path.
- The frequency at which a system naturally oscillates
- A circuit in which there is a break so that current cannot flow.
5 True/False questions
Diffraction → The bending of a wave as it travels across a boundary
Closed Circuit → A circuit in which there is a complete path for current to flow
Period → The amount of time it takes to repeat one cycle
Decibel → The unit for measuring the loudness of a sound
Longitudinal → The maximum distance from the average in harmonic motion