5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Soviet Union
- Amristar Massacre
- a A Communist nation, consisting of Russia and 14 other states, that existed from 1922 to 1991.
- b site of 1st Atomic Bomb, killing 70,000+ Japanease citizens
- c whe 50 british indian army soldiers opened fire on an unarmed gather of men, women, and children
- d British statesman and leader during World War II
- e This lowest social class included serfs and freemen.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The government of the whole country.
- native African tribe that resisted Boers' migration
- A political revolution in China led by Mao Zedong. After several years of fighting the Kuomintang, the communists won control of the country in 1949.
- the easing of tensions or strained relations (especially between nations)
- were a series of nation-wide centralized exercises in rapid economic development in the Soviet Union
5 True/False Questions
Raw Materials → the working class
coup d'etat → A sudden overthrow of the government by a small group
Berlin Airlift → airlift in 1948 that supplied food and fuel to citizens of west Berlin when the Russians closed off land access to Berlin
Creoles → the easing of tensions or strained relations (especially between nations)
Cromwell → British statesman and leader during World War II