5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Caste System
- Austro-Hungarian Empire
- a a social structure in which classes are determined by heredity
- b Created after the division of the Holy Roman Empire
- c British statesman and leader during World War II
- d site of 1st Atomic Bomb, killing 70,000+ Japanease citizens
- e Russian leader who succeeded Lenin as head of the Communist Party and created a totalitarian state by purging all opposition (1879-1953)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lasting from 1899 to 1902, Dutch colonists and the British competed for control of territory in South Africa.
- belief that a rulers authority comes directly from god.
- refusal to obey unjust laws
- a political barrier that isolated the peoples of Eatern Europe after WWII, restricting their ability to travel outside the region
- Italian fascist dictator (1883-1945)
5 True/False Questions
Chinese Communist Revolution → A Communist nation, consisting of Russia and 14 other states, that existed from 1922 to 1991.
Nuremburg Trials → Something used by an industry to be processed into a more finished state.
Blitzkrieg → French writer who was the embodiment of 18th century Enlightenment (1694-1778)
Czar Nicholas II → Russian Czar during WWI; unpopular with Russian people; overthrown in March 1917; executed by Bolsheviks after November Revolution (1917)
Concentration Camps → Detention centers for civilians considered enemies of the State