← WH Review II Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Philip II
- Social Dawinism
- The Social Contract
- a "Lighting war", typed of fast-moving warfare used by German forces against Poland n 1939
- b written by Rousseau stating that the government officials cannot rule without the consent of the people
- c system of settling new lands that remain under the government of their native land
- d Certain cultures should dominate others through the belief in survival of the fittest
- e king of Spain and Portugal and husband of Mary I
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- conservative, reactionary meeting, led by prince metternich, restore europe to prerevolution time
- Battles between Russia and Japan over imperial possessions. Japan wins.
- government in which one person or a small group holds complete authority
- in World War II, the nations of Germany, Italy, and Japan, which had formed an alliance in 1936.
- assembly of the estates of all France
5 True/False Questions
Divine Right → belief that a rulers authority comes directly from god.
Allied Powers → world war I alliance of Britian, France, and Russia, and later joined by Italy, the United States, and others.
Stalin → Italian fascist dictator (1883-1945)
Great Purge → a radical political movement by Chinese youths who espoused Maoist principles
Five Year Plans → were a series of nation-wide centralized exercises in rapid economic development in the Soviet Union