← Tatiana grade 6th Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a the extent of a surface enclosed within a boundary.measured in square units
- b closed plane figure having, literally, many angles and therefore many sides.
- c one of three equal parts.
- d The set of numbers ...,-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3,....
- e an eight sided figure.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- in the same plane but they never intersect.
- The middle number in a set of numbers that are listed in order.
- a solid figure with 2 parallel,congruent and,or equal bases.
- equal in amount or value.
- A quadrilateral with both pairs of opposite sides parallel.
5 True/False Questions
acute angle → an angle that measures less than 90 degrees.
obtuse angle → an angle that measures less than 90 degrees.
mode → the most frequent value of a random variable.
bar graph → the extent of a surface enclosed within a boundary.measured in square units
tenth → one of ten equal parts.