5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- league of nations
- November 11,1918
- Brain trust
- al capone
- God or Government
- a Roosevelt's group of advisers
- b When was Armistice day?
- c What were the two big choices for america during the great depression?
- d of wilson's 14 points, which was considerd most crusial?
- e A boootlegger and a gangster in chicogo
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What promised in the in the zimmerman telegram?
- who helped Germany conquar Poland?
- Which draft was more succesful WWI or the civil war?
- What type of government tried to spread its rule from russia to the rest of the world?
- What conditions in the 1920's led to the great depression?
5 True/False Questions
automabile → A boootlegger and a gangster in chicogo
Charles Lindbergh → Who flew the spirit of st. louis across the atlantic?
Pearl Harbor → What attacks severaly crippled the US naval and air strangth?
Britain → the only allied power standing against Germany during the early part of 1941
sacco and Vanetti → what was the major court case that has to deal with the"red scare"?