5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the treaty of versailles & the league of nations
- Hiroshima & Negasaki
- Women & Blacks
- Babe Ruth
- a the atomic bomb was dropped on wich cities?
- b What two groups began attending colleges and universities during the progressive era?
- c America never veraifiedthe treaty of Versiailles because of opposition from______
- d a popular Baseball star of the 1920's
- e what two things did the US never varify after WWI
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- of wilson's 14 points, which was considerd most crusial?
- What country caused the US to enter wwII?
- what signaled the beginning of the great depression?
- What attacks severaly crippled the US naval and air strangth?
- What did the children of immergrant do that was harder than immergrants?
5 True/False Questions
convoys → what did americans use in wwI to protect ships bound for europe?
June 6,1944 → When was D-Day?
wwI → who said "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself"?
the zimmerman teligram → What was FDR program called?
Herbert Hoover → Who won the election of 1928?