5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the new deal
- Learn english Quickly
- June 6,1944
- unwise stock investments extensive use of credit speculation
- booker t. washington
- a who founded the teskegee institute?
- b What conditions in the 1920's led to the great depression?
- c What was FDR program called?
- d What did the children of immergrant do that was harder than immergrants?
- e When was D-Day?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what two things did the US never varify after WWI
- Which of the nations in the axis powers was the hardest to defeat
- the costliest chunk of rock and black sand ever
- What were the two big choices for america during the great depression?
- America never veraifiedthe treaty of Versiailles because of opposition from______
5 True/False questions
operation overlord → the codename for the Normandy invation
Holocaust → the systimatic slauter of 6 million jewsduring WWII
November 11,1918 → When was D-Day?
Joseph Stalin → What country caused the US to enter wwII?
Britain → the only allied power standing against Germany during the early part of 1941