5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Neville Chamberline
- June 6,1944
- November 11,1918
- kamikaze attacks
- a When was D-Day?
- b one of the most devistating tactics used by japan during wwII
- c When the US enterd ww!,americans began to despise anything that was_____
- d When was Armistice day?
- e With whom is "appeasement" most closly identifide?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What promised in the in the zimmerman telegram?
- the costliest chunk of rock and black sand ever
- What countrys formed the triple Entente?
- the dictator of the soviet union during WWII
- the method introduced by hoover for dealing with Latin America.
5 True/False questions
influenza → the costliest chunk of rock and black sand ever
atomic bomb → A new weapon formed as a result of the manhatten project
Lend Lease act → How did FDR aid the allied before entering the war?
mussolini → Which country was a serieous mistake for the Nazie's to invade?
Herbert Hoover → Who develiped the esembly line?