← american history Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Brain trust
- Sigmud Freud
- a He formulated pyychounlysis
- b at the turn of the century,these grew faster than rural areas
- c who said "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself"?
- d Roosevelt's group of advisers
- e this invention had a dramatic affect on american life especilly for farm families
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which president was agenst big spending and big government programs during the great depression?
- a popular Baseball star of the 1920's
- who founded the teskegee institute?
- How did FDR aid the allied before entering the war?
- Who promised a "Return to normalcy" after the war?
5 True/False Questions
Britin,France,Russia → Roosevelt's group of advisers
prohabition → what is the 18th amendment about?
league of nations → of wilson's 14 points, which was considerd most crusial?
Italy,Germany,Japan → The axis powers
stock marcket crash → What was FDR program called?