← american history Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- stock marcket crash
- Neville Chamberline
- Hiroshima & Negasaki
- league of nations
- a what signaled the beginning of the great depression?
- b of wilson's 14 points, which was considerd most crusial?
- c the atomic bomb was dropped on wich cities?
- d the systimatic slauter of 6 million jewsduring WWII
- e With whom is "appeasement" most closly identifide?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- theodore roosevelt's handpicked successor
- What war innoventions were introduced during wwI?
- What promised in the in the zimmerman telegram?
- Who develiped the esembly line?
- at the turn of the century,these grew faster than rural areas
5 True/False Questions
Lend Lease act → What illness killed thousands of soilders during WWI
Sigmud Freud → Who develiped the esembly line?
Pearl Harbor → What attacks severaly crippled the US naval and air strangth?
German → Which of the nations in the axis powers was the hardest to defeat
kamikaze attacks → a popular Baseball star of the 1920's