5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- league of nations
- Pearl Harbor
- a of wilson's 14 points, which was considerd most crusial?
- b What did Germany use that especialy distorbed America before they entered wwI?
- c What attacks severaly crippled the US naval and air strangth?
- d The axis powers
- e What type of government tried to spread its rule from russia to the rest of the world?
5 Multiple choice questions
- When the US enterd ww!,americans began to despise anything that was_____
- What conditions in the 1920's led to the great depression?
- Who promised a "Return to normalcy" after the war?
- the most far reaching of all the new deal programs
- What countrys formed the triple Entente?
5 True/False questions
Hiroshima & Negasaki → What two groups began attending colleges and universities during the progressive era?
stock marcket crash → Roosevelt's group of advisers
kamikaze attacks → What two groups began attending colleges and universities during the progressive era?
Good Neibor Policy → How did FDR aid the allied before entering the war?
operation overlord → What attacks severaly crippled the US naval and air strangth?