5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- operation overlord
- Iwo jima
- God or Government
- a the costliest chunk of rock and black sand ever
- b what is the 18th amendment about?
- c the codename for the Normandy invation
- d What were the two big choices for america during the great depression?
- e Which country was a serieous mistake for the Nazie's to invade?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- who helped Germany conquar Poland?
- Who amoung the Allies had their own units?
- What did the children of immergrant do that was harder than immergrants?
- With whom is "appeasement" most closly identifide?
- the man ,known as IIpuca,who promised a second Roman Empire
5 True/False Questions
Japan → a hand out
Sigmud Freud → He formulated pyychounlysis
the new deal → What was FDR program called?
cities → Was the "red scare" a real threat?
Joseph Stalin,Winston Churchill,FDR → the dictator of the soviet union during WWII