5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- atomic bomb
- the treaty of versailles & the league of nations
- Joseph Stalin
- a the dictator of the soviet union during WWII
- b what two things did the US never varify after WWI
- c A new weapon formed as a result of the manhatten project
- d What countrys formed the triple Entente?
- e Who amoung the Allies had their own units?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which draft was more succesful WWI or the civil war?
- Roosevelt's group of advisers
- Who promised a "Return to normalcy" after the war?
- When was Armistice day?
- When the US enterd ww!,americans began to despise anything that was_____
5 True/False questions
prohabition → at the turn of the century,these grew faster than rural areas
Japan → When the US enterd ww!,americans began to despise anything that was_____
Henry Ford → When the US enterd ww!,americans began to despise anything that was_____
stock marcket crash → what signaled the beginning of the great depression?
Russia → Which country was a serieous mistake for the Nazie's to invade?