5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a faint and difficult to analyze
- b killing another person without intending to do so.
- c an inland area of low-lying marshy land, now often drained and cultivated because of its nutrient-rich soil.
- d reserved, distant
- e a source of materials to nourish the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- avoided, escaped
- marked by unthinking boldness
- pleading; begging
- -muddy, filthy
- confusion, disordered speech, hallucinations
5 True/False questions
pandemonium → the act of pausing uncertainly
havoc → to imitate
cunning → shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
B rising a 3 → Firedrake, Bees, beowulf dies.
ruefully → staggering or swaying