5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- "And since you know you cannot see yourself/ So well as by reflection, I, Your glass/ Will modestly discover to yourself/ That of yourself you yet know of."
- "Dwell I but in the suburbs of your good pleasure? If it be no more, Portia is Brutus' harlot, not his wife"
- "I love the name of honor more than I fear death."
- "Beware the Ides of March"
- "This was the most unkindest cut of all"
4 True/False questions
Caesar A1 → "let me have men about me that are fat..."
Antony A3 → "...the most noble Roman of them all"
Cassius A1 → "let me have men about me that are fat..."
Casca A3 → "It was Greek to me"