5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Dwell I but in the suburbs of your good pleasure? If it be no more, Portia is Brutus' harlot, not his wife"
- "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears."
- "Cowards die many times before their deaths/ the valiant never taste of death but once."
- "When beggars die, there are no comets seen/ the heavens themselves declare the death of princes."
- "I came not... to steal away your hearts... I am not an orator..."
4 True/False questions
Casca A3 → "It was Greek to me"
Caesar A1 → "Et tu, Brute?"
Brutus A1 → "He doth bestride the narrow world like a colossus."
Antony A5 → "This was the most unkindest cut of all"