5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Goodnight, goodnight. Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it might be morrow.
- a not able to be erased
- b able to be done; possible
- c Juliet
- d something new
- e to pass on to others
5 Multiple choice questions
- clearly offensive or bad; acting against what is right
- long and loud applause
- unwillingly. Martin, unsure of their reaction, allows them to visit grandpa.
- boundaries. Tired and weak, grandpa does not venture from the _________ of his house.
- heavily decorated
5 True/False questions
Who becomes furious with Romeo and why? → a ball hosted by the Capulets
commemorate → an account based on the author's personal experiences
ineffectual → closely. Greg looks ______.
character → the people in the story; a person, animal, in the story
susceptible → capable of catching fire