5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- static character
- a to give careful thought to; to intend
- b does not change much in the story
- c the people in the story; a person, animal, in the story
- d capable of catching fire
- e widespread destruction or confusion
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- He thinks it will stop the fighting.
- happening at the same time
- person with knowledge of fine arts; person of refined taste
- clearly offensive or bad; acting against what is right
- talk or conversation between characters
5 True/False Questions
ineffectual → closely. Greg looks ______.
indefatigable → exhaustion. After the long bus ride, his _____ is understandable.
picturesque → high standing; respect
culminated → to reach the highest point
diction → an expression peculiar to a particular language that means something different than the literal meaning