5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dramatic irony
- Who gave the poison?
- a to art of using language skillfully
- b a complete view of a surrounding area; a thorough presentation
- c The Friar
- d occurs when a reader or audience knows somethingt that a character in a play does not know
- e threatening. The intention of the thugs is _________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- money or property left in a will; something passed on
- to advance little by little beyond the boundary
- capable of catching fire
- unplanned. Greg's decision was an ________ response.
- Romeo and Juliet
5 True/False questions
engulf → to swallow up; to overwhelm
theme → able to move and think quickly
vignettes → a short sketch that provides a clear picture
memoirs → an account based on the author's personal experiences
culminated → to reach the highest point