5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who becomes furious with Romeo and why?
- Why does the Friar agree to marry Romeo and Juliet?
- a harsh and grating; loud and shrill
- b He thinks it will stop the fighting.
- c able to be done; possible
- d sharp. Greg's _____ voice cracks.
- e Tybolt in the ballroom
5 Multiple choice questions
- Romeo did not want to fight him
- to suffer from heat
- a person appointed to act on behalf of others; representative
- closely. Greg looks ______.
5 True/False questions
prestige → sharp. Greg's _____ voice cracks.
havoc → a hiding or storage place for valuables
What is the nurse's function in the story? → He loves Rosilyn, but she does not love him.
cache → able to move and think quickly
impeccable → not able to be erased