5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- verbal irony
- dynamic character
- Goodnight, goodnight. Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it might be morrow.
- a occurs when a writer or speaker says one thing and means something entirely different
- b a person appointed to act on behalf of others; representative
- c changes as a result of the story's events
- d Juliet
- e happening at the same time
5 Multiple choice questions
- high standing; respect
- to reach the highest point
- intensely eager; passionate
- Tybolt in the ballroom
- unplanned. Greg's decision was an ________ response.
5 True/False questions
commemorate → heavily decorated
I am hurt, a plague on both your houses. → The Friar
Why is Romeo sad at the beginning of the play? → He loves Rosilyn, but she does not love him.
stately → majestic and grand. Dressed in his vest, grandpa looks _____.
prolific → high standing; respect