5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where do they meet?
- static character
- Why does the Friar agree to marry Romeo and Juliet?
- a happening at the same time
- b a ball hosted by the Capulets
- c He thinks it will stop the fighting.
- d does not change much in the story
- e bent forward from habit. Grandpa is not _____ but stand upright.
5 Multiple choice questions
- physical endurance
- to thwart; to find problems with
- able to be done; possible
- He loves Rosilyn, but she does not love him.
- harsh and grating; loud and shrill
5 True/False questions
dialect → a writer or speaker's choice of words
Goodnight, goodnight. Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say goodnight till it might be morrow. → He thinks it will stop the fighting.
discredit → a representation of the speech patterns of a particular region or social group
confines → threatening. The intention of the thugs is _________.
theme → a hiding or storage place for valuables