6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What happens when matter changes state from solid to liquid.
- Is the amount of space that an object takes up.
- Matter in a state that has no definite shape or volume.
- A chart that lists all of the known elements and their properties.
- A measure of the amount of matter in an object.
5 True/False Questions
Physical change → A change in which matter looks different but is still the same matter.
Chemical change → A change that causes a new kind of matter to form with different properties.
Atom → Is the smallest unit of an element that has the properties of that element.
Solid → Is the amount of space that an object takes up.
Matter → Anything that takes up space.