6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What happens when matter changes state from gas to liquid.
- A measure of the amount of matter in an object.
- What happens when matter slowly changes state from liquid to gas.
- The building blocks of matter.
- What happens when matter changes state from solid to liquid.
5 True/False Questions
Volume → Is the amount of space that an object takes up.
Periodic table → A chart that lists all of the known elements and their properties.
Physical change → A change in which matter looks different but is still the same matter.
Gas → Matter in a state that has no definite shape or volume.
Liquid → Matter in a state that has a definite shape and volume.