6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A chart that lists all of the known elements and their properties.
- Matter in a state that has no definite shape or volume.
- A measure of the amount of matter in an object.
- What happens when matter changes state from liquid to solid.
- Matter in a state that has a definite volume but not a definite shape.
5 True/False questions
Evaporate → What happens when matter slowly changes state from liquid to gas.
Atom → Is the smallest unit of an element that has the properties of that element.
Volume → Matter in a state that has a definite shape and volume.
Chemical change → A change in which matter looks different but is still the same matter.
Matter → Anything that takes up space.