6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Matter in a state that has no definite shape or volume.
- Matter in a state that has a definite shape and volume.
- Different kids of matter blended together.
- Is the smallest unit of an element that has the properties of that element.
- The building blocks of matter.
5 True/False questions
Physical change → A change in which matter looks different but is still the same matter.
Condense → What happens when matter changes state from liquid to solid.
Matter → Anything that takes up space.
Evaporate → What happens when matter slowly changes state from liquid to gas.
Volume → Is the amount of space that an object takes up.