6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Different kids of matter blended together.
- A change that causes a new kind of matter to form with different properties.
- Matter in a state that has no definite shape or volume.
- Matter in a state that has a definite volume but not a definite shape.
- The building blocks of matter.
5 True/False questions
Volume → Matter in a state that has a definite shape and volume.
Mass → Matter in a state that has no definite shape or volume.
Atom → Is the smallest unit of an element that has the properties of that element.
Evaporate → Is the amount of space that an object takes up.
Melt → A measure of the amount of matter in an object.