6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- What happens when matter changes state from liquid to solid.
- Matter in a state that has a definite shape and volume.
- A change that causes a new kind of matter to form with different properties.
- A chart that lists all of the known elements and their properties.
- Is the smallest unit of an element that has the properties of that element.
5 True/False questions
Physical change → A change in which matter looks different but is still the same matter.
Mixture → Anything that takes up space.
Melt → A measure of the amount of matter in an object.
Condense → What happens when matter changes state from gas to liquid.
Matter → Is the smallest unit of an element that has the properties of that element.