6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- watering dry land by using ditches, pipes, or strea
- individual letters and marks that can be arranged and rearranged quickly
- rich in material needed to grow healthy plants
- The forgiveness of the punishment due for past sins, granted by the Catholic Church authorities as a reward for a pious act. Martin Luther's protest against the sale of indulgences is often seen as touching off the Protestant Reformation.
- More of a thing or product than is needed.
5 True/False Questions
Protestant → Christians who are not members of the Catholic or Orthodox Churches.
civilization → a society with cities, a central government, job specialization, and social classes
salvation → watering dry land by using ditches, pipes, or strea
archeologist → before history.
Renaissance → The period of the rebirth of learning in Europe between about 1300 and 1600