← Ice cold, Josef Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- rich in material needed to grow healthy plants
- individual letters and marks that can be arranged and rearranged quickly
- A group or class, that is made up of people with similar backrounds, income and ways of living
- A person who studies bones
- To go to heaven.
- an interest in the classics
5 True/False Questions
Reformation → The term used to describe Luther's break with the Church and the movement it inspired.
surplus → More of a thing or product than is needed.
prehistory → the written and other recorded events of people
oral traditon → To go to heaven.
In the words prehistoric and prehistory, the word part pre means → Stories passed down through generations by word of mouth.