6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A group or class, that is made up of people with similar backrounds, income and ways of living
- before history.
- rich in material needed to grow healthy plants
- the written and other recorded events of people
- The period of the rebirth of learning in Europe between about 1300 and 1600
- watering dry land by using ditches, pipes, or strea
5 True/False questions
indulgence → The forgiveness of the punishment due for past sins, granted by the Catholic Church authorities as a reward for a pious act. Martin Luther's protest against the sale of indulgences is often seen as touching off the Protestant Reformation.
Protestant → before history.
In the words prehistoric and prehistory, the word part pre means → Before
movable type → To go to heaven.
civilization → a society with cities, a central government, job specialization, and social classes