6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The forgiveness of the punishment due for past sins, granted by the Catholic Church authorities as a reward for a pious act. Martin Luther's protest against the sale of indulgences is often seen as touching off the Protestant Reformation.
- a society with cities, a central government, job specialization, and social classes
- The term used to describe Luther's break with the Church and the movement it inspired.
- the written and other recorded events of people
- Christians who are not members of the Catholic or Orthodox Churches.
- individual letters and marks that can be arranged and rearranged quickly
5 True/False questions
irrigation → watering dry land by using ditches, pipes, or strea
prehistory → the written and other recorded events of people
surplus → More of a thing or product than is needed.
In the words prehistoric and prehistory, the word part pre means → Before
salvation → watering dry land by using ditches, pipes, or strea