6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- watering dry land by using ditches, pipes, or strea
- The forgiveness of the punishment due for past sins, granted by the Catholic Church authorities as a reward for a pious act. Martin Luther's protest against the sale of indulgences is often seen as touching off the Protestant Reformation.
- Christians who are not members of the Catholic or Orthodox Churches.
- The period of the rebirth of learning in Europe between about 1300 and 1600
- More of a thing or product than is needed.
- The term used to describe Luther's break with the Church and the movement it inspired.
5 True/False questions
humanism → an interest in the classics
history → the written and other recorded events of people
prehistory → before history.
oral traditon → Stories passed down through generations by word of mouth.
In the words prehistoric and prehistory, the word part pre means → Before