6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Christians who are not members of the Catholic or Orthodox Churches.
- the written and other recorded events of people
- The term used to describe Luther's break with the Church and the movement it inspired.
- A person who studies bones
- A group or class, that is made up of people with similar backrounds, income and ways of living
- a society with cities, a central government, job specialization, and social classes
5 True/False Questions
movable type → individual letters and marks that can be arranged and rearranged quickly
indulgence → The forgiveness of the punishment due for past sins, granted by the Catholic Church authorities as a reward for a pious act. Martin Luther's protest against the sale of indulgences is often seen as touching off the Protestant Reformation.
humanism → More of a thing or product than is needed.
salvation → watering dry land by using ditches, pipes, or strea
Renaissance → The period of the rebirth of learning in Europe between about 1300 and 1600