6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The period of the rebirth of learning in Europe between about 1300 and 1600
- A group or class, that is made up of people with similar backrounds, income and ways of living
- The term used to describe Luther's break with the Church and the movement it inspired.
- individual letters and marks that can be arranged and rearranged quickly
- a society with cities, a central government, job specialization, and social classes
5 True/False Questions
surplus → an interest in the classics
indulgence → The forgiveness of the punishment due for past sins, granted by the Catholic Church authorities as a reward for a pious act. Martin Luther's protest against the sale of indulgences is often seen as touching off the Protestant Reformation.
fertile → rich in material needed to grow healthy plants
prehistory → the written and other recorded events of people
oral traditon → To go to heaven.