← List 10 Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a professional boxer.
- a record of events in order of time.
- outwardly calm and composed.
- so calm as to be self-satisfied or smug.
- very perceptive or astute.
- deceptive; seemingly true or attractive, but actually not so.
6 True/False Questions
Anachronism → to occur or make to occur at the same time.
Perspective → very perceptive or astute.
Implacable → incapable of appeasement and therefore relentless.
Repugnant → to question or criticize the accuracy or honesty of something.
Circumspect → a point of view.
Conspicuous → deceptive; seemingly true or attractive, but actually not so.