6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- outwardly calm and composed.
- easy to see.
- very perceptive or astute.
- something that does not happen at the proper time.
- combative; quick to fight.
- a record of events in order of time.
6 True/False questions
Circumspect → cautious; careful.
Perspective → very perceptive or astute.
Specious → deceptive; seemingly true or attractive, but actually not so.
Synchronize → to occur or make to occur at the same time.
Complacent → so calm as to be self-satisfied or smug.
Implacable → to calm the anger of someone, especially by appeasing or by yielding concessions.