6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a point of view.
- a habit, condition or disease that continues over a long period of time.
- a record of events in order of time.
- very perceptive or astute.
- outwardly calm and composed.
- offensive, very distasteful.
6 True/False questions
Pugnacious → combative; quick to fight.
Circumspect → cautious; careful.
Specious → deceptive; seemingly true or attractive, but actually not so.
Impugn → to question or criticize the accuracy or honesty of something.
Conspicuous → deceptive; seemingly true or attractive, but actually not so.
Complacent → so calm as to be self-satisfied or smug.