6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a habit, condition or disease that continues over a long period of time.
- easy to see.
- a record of events in order of time.
- to occur or make to occur at the same time.
- to calm the anger of someone, especially by appeasing or by yielding concessions.
- something that does not happen at the proper time.
6 True/False questions
Repugnant → to question or criticize the accuracy or honesty of something.
Specious → deceptive; seemingly true or attractive, but actually not so.
Perspective → a point of view.
Implacable → incapable of appeasement and therefore relentless.
Pugilist → a professional boxer.
Complacent → outwardly calm and composed.