6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- to occur or make to occur at the same time.
- outwardly calm and composed.
- incapable of appeasement and therefore relentless.
- a professional boxer.
- deceptive; seemingly true or attractive, but actually not so.
- a record of events in order of time.
6 True/False Questions
Placate → outwardly calm and composed.
Conspicuous → easy to see.
Perspicacity → very perceptive or astute.
Anachronism → something that does not happen at the proper time.
Chronic → a habit, condition or disease that continues over a long period of time.
Chronological → in order of occurrence.