← List 12 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a harsh, severe. Used of laws or gov't measures.
- b the pursuit of sensual pleasure.
- c to tease or entice.
- d jolly, cheerful.
- e very difficult; used of tasks.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- marked by the ability to recover readily, as from misfortune.
- exclusion of someone from a group.
- lazy, sluggish.
- one whose outlook is scornful and negative; one who believes that all people are motivated by selfishness.
- approaching death; at the point of becoming obsolete.
5 True/False Questions
Stoic → one who is seemingly indifferent to or unaffected by joy, grief, pleasure, or pain.
indifferent to pleasure or pain; impassive.
Eclectic → selecting or employing individual elements from a variety of sources, systems, or styles.
Prolific → producing abundant works or results; fertile, producing many offspring
Somnolent → strikingly conspicuous; prominent.
Nefarious → skillful in the use of the hands; able to think quickly and effectively.