5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Perfect contrition
- a role from baptism to listen and speak God's Word; develop habit of reading/praying the Scriptures; set good example
- b the truth of faith that the Song of God assumed human nature and became man to accomplish our salvation in the same human nature
- c feeling sorrow form pure love for God
- d possibility of adapting liturgical rituals to specific cultures
- e sacred oil that is used in several Catholic sacraments
5 Multiple choice questions
- effective sign of grace, instituted by Christ and entrusted to the Curch, by which divine life is shaed with us through the work of the Holy Spirit
- worked on a farm in France; drafted to army but ran away; ordained at 29, and sent to tiny parish in Ars; holiness attracted tourists to confession; health was bad stuck in booth 10-15 hours a day
- warned us that real Christianity ruins lives
- adoration and honor give to God, which is the first act of the virtue of religion
- sincere change of mind; turns one from sin/toward God
5 True/False questions
Pentecost → role from baptism to be joined with Christ in offering worship to God; live life of holiness; oportunity to offer ourselves to God; habit of daily prayer; ponifex "one who builds bridge"
liturgy → role from baptism to be "royal" nation of Christ; kingship of service
John 6 → role from baptism to be joined with Christ in offering worship to God; live life of holiness; oportunity to offer ourselves to God; habit of daily prayer; ponifex "one who builds bridge"
Liturgy of the Word → the Church's official public worship of God through whih Christ our High Priest continues the work of our redemption by means of the Church's celebration of the Pachal Mystery; "the people's work"
Initiation Sacraments → Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation