5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- withdrawl syndrome
- mental health
- a Seeing, hearing, smelling, or feeling something that is not real.
- b The person copes with and adjusts to everyday stresses in ways accepted by society.
- c The person's mental and physical response after stopping or severely reducing the intake of a substance that was used regularly.
- d A state of severe mental impairment.
- e A disorder (para) of the mind (noia); false beleifs (delusions) and suspicion about a person or situation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mental disorder, mental illness, psychiatric disorder.
- A disturbance in the ability to cope with or to adjust to stress; behavior and function are impaired; emotional illness, mental disorder, psychiatric disorder.
- The event or factor that causes strees.
- A vague, uneasy feeling in response to stress.
- An intense or sudden feeling of fear, anxiety, terror or dread.
5 True/False Questions
mental disorder → Emotional illness, mental illness, psychiatric disorder.
delusion → A false beleif.
defense mechanism → A state of severe mental impairment.
compulsion → Repeating an act over and over again.
delusion of grandeur → A false beleif that one is being mistreated, abused, or harassed.