5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- materials used in the target culture for actual communicative needs
- Uses learners' own experiences as a basics for classroom speaking, listening, reading and writing activities. Learners dictate to a teacher or assistant who writes down what they say.
- Opportunities for the students to interact with materials at their own rate and level of proficiency
- language integrated with all the skills
- ways to change from one activity to another
4 True/False Questions
Sound-symbol correspondence → A teaching method that combines language learning with physical movements based on commands
Phonics → A reading approach that teaches the written symbols which represent the sounds of a language.
Classroom Management → An area of the classroom where children can find books
Total Physical Response → Amount of time learners can concentrate