5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sons of Apollo
- a Leader of the gods (Dad was Cronus). Killed father, became king. Married Hera. Known for lightning Bolt.
- b Names were Corybantes, Aristeuss, Amphissus, Asclepius. Asclepius was a great doctor, killed by Hades. Apollo fell in love with Daphne
- c Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
- d Raised by Bears, lost husband Meleagar. Lost a race to Hippomenes
- e Opened box of curses
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- God of the sun, patron of music, poetry, math , and medicine. Gold hair, stormy blue eyes, golden bow & arrows
- Most beautiful boy, and most beloved nymph. One was cursed with repetition and the other fell in love with themself
- Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
- Ventured to get head of Medusa
- God of underworld, married Persephone.
5 True/False Questions
Daedalus → Great inventor. invented Labyrinth, invented wings. son died from being too close to sun
Hera → Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans
Phaethon → raced Epaphus, boasted and lied, swore by river styx, died from riding in his chariot too close to the sun.
Hephaestus → Son of Calliope and the Thracian King.Poet and musician. Bought Eurydice's life back from hades with music, but looked back and lost her
Aphrodite → Goddess of love and beauty. took Hephaestus as husband