5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sons of Apollo
- a Names were Corybantes, Aristeuss, Amphissus, Asclepius. Asclepius was a great doctor, killed by Hades. Apollo fell in love with Daphne
- b Wife of Poseidon, had Persephone, goddess of planting, harvesting, and growing.
- c Leader of the gods (Dad was Cronus). Killed father, became king. Married Hera. Known for lightning Bolt.
- d Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans
- e Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
- wanted to marry Aphrodite, yet married her statue
- Son of Poseidon, helped by dolphin, called 2nd Orpheus, constellation named after him
- Ventured to get head of Medusa
- Most beautiful boy, and most beloved nymph. One was cursed with repetition and the other fell in love with themself
5 True/False Questions
Phaethon → god of seas, loved Demeter, made her horses
Daedalus → Loved gold. Turned daughter to Gold
Apollo → Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
The twins → Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
Orpheus → Son of Calliope and the Thracian King.Poet and musician. Bought Eurydice's life back from hades with music, but looked back and lost her