5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Narcissus and Echo
- a Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
- b Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.
- c Great inventor. invented Labyrinth, invented wings. son died from being too close to sun
- d Most beautiful boy, and most beloved nymph. One was cursed with repetition and the other fell in love with themself
- e Goddess of moon, maiden of the silver bow, lady of wild things, huntress. Killed Actaeon
5 Multiple choice questions
- Son of Poseidon, helped by dolphin, called 2nd Orpheus, constellation named after him
- Loved gold. Turned daughter to Gold
- Ventured to get head of Medusa
- Their names were Artemis and Apollo, children of Zeus and Leto
- Ugly, rejected by mother. Raised by Thetis. Smith god
5 True/False questions
Prometheus → Gave man fire, zeus was upset, he was killed by Vultures
Eros and Psyche → Most beautiful boy, and most beloved nymph. One was cursed with repetition and the other fell in love with themself
Pygmalion → wanted to marry Aphrodite, yet married her statue
Zeus → Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.
Athene → Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.