5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Raised by Bears, lost husband Meleagar. Lost a race to Hippomenes
- b Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans
- c Son of Calliope and the Thracian King.Poet and musician. Bought Eurydice's life back from hades with music, but looked back and lost her
- d Gave man fire, zeus was upset, he was killed by Vultures
- e Loved gold. Turned daughter to Gold
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- god of seas, loved Demeter, made her horses
- Opened box of curses
- Most beautiful boy, and most beloved nymph. One was cursed with repetition and the other fell in love with themself
- Goddess of moon, maiden of the silver bow, lady of wild things, huntress. Killed Actaeon
- Wife of Poseidon, had Persephone, goddess of planting, harvesting, and growing.
5 True/False Questions
Hephaestus → Ugly, rejected by mother. Raised by Thetis. Smith god
Zeus → Leader of the gods (Dad was Cronus). Killed father, became king. Married Hera. Known for lightning Bolt.
The twins → Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
Hades → God of underworld, married Persephone.
Hera → Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans