5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a wanted to marry Aphrodite, yet married her statue
- b Ugly, rejected by mother. Raised by Thetis. Smith god
- c Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans
- d raced Epaphus, boasted and lied, swore by river styx, died from riding in his chariot too close to the sun.
- e Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Wife of Poseidon, had Persephone, goddess of planting, harvesting, and growing.
- Fell in love. One was invisible. One couldn't bear to have an invisible husband, looked at him when he was sleeping, then they could no longer be together.
- Most beautiful boy, and most beloved nymph. One was cursed with repetition and the other fell in love with themself
- Opened box of curses
- Names were Corybantes, Aristeuss, Amphissus, Asclepius. Asclepius was a great doctor, killed by Hades. Apollo fell in love with Daphne
5 True/False questions
The twins → Their names were Artemis and Apollo, children of Zeus and Leto
Perseus → Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans
Midas → God of underworld, married Persephone.
Hades → God of underworld, married Persephone.
Zeus → Leader of the gods (Dad was Cronus). Killed father, became king. Married Hera. Known for lightning Bolt.