5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Goddess of love and beauty. took Hephaestus as husband
- b Wife of Poseidon, had Persephone, goddess of planting, harvesting, and growing.
- c god of seas, loved Demeter, made her horses
- d Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
- e Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.
5 Multiple choice questions
- God of underworld, married Persephone.
- Great inventor. invented Labyrinth, invented wings. son died from being too close to sun
- Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans
- God of the sun, patron of music, poetry, math , and medicine. Gold hair, stormy blue eyes, golden bow & arrows
- Gave man fire, zeus was upset, he was killed by Vultures
5 True/False questions
Perseus → Ventured to get head of Medusa
Atalanta → Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
Phaethon → god of seas, loved Demeter, made her horses
Pygmalion → Son of Poseidon, helped by dolphin, called 2nd Orpheus, constellation named after him
Pandora → Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.