5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Narcissus and Echo
- a Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
- b Leader of the gods (Dad was Cronus). Killed father, became king. Married Hera. Known for lightning Bolt.
- c God of the sun, patron of music, poetry, math , and medicine. Gold hair, stormy blue eyes, golden bow & arrows
- d God of underworld, married Persephone.
- e Most beautiful boy, and most beloved nymph. One was cursed with repetition and the other fell in love with themself
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Ugly, rejected by mother. Raised by Thetis. Smith god
- Son of Poseidon, helped by dolphin, called 2nd Orpheus, constellation named after him
- wanted to marry Aphrodite, yet married her statue
- Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans
- Their names were Artemis and Apollo, children of Zeus and Leto
5 True/False Questions
Daedalus → Great inventor. invented Labyrinth, invented wings. son died from being too close to sun
Atalanta → Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
Artemis → Ventured to get head of Medusa
Phaethon → raced Epaphus, boasted and lied, swore by river styx, died from riding in his chariot too close to the sun.
Prometheus → Ventured to get head of Medusa