5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a God of the sun, patron of music, poetry, math , and medicine. Gold hair, stormy blue eyes, golden bow & arrows
- b Great inventor. invented Labyrinth, invented wings. son died from being too close to sun
- c Wife of Poseidon, had Persephone, goddess of planting, harvesting, and growing.
- d wanted to marry Aphrodite, yet married her statue
- e raced Epaphus, boasted and lied, swore by river styx, died from riding in his chariot too close to the sun.
5 Multiple choice questions
- God of underworld, married Persephone.
- Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans
- Married Zeus, queen of gods, jealous.
- Goddess of moon, maiden of the silver bow, lady of wild things, huntress. Killed Actaeon
- Son of Calliope and the Thracian King.Poet and musician. Bought Eurydice's life back from hades with music, but looked back and lost her
5 True/False questions
Perseus → Ventured to get head of Medusa
Prometheus → Gave man fire, zeus was upset, he was killed by Vultures
Athene → Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
Atalanta → Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
The twins → Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens