5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sons of Apollo
- a Names were Corybantes, Aristeuss, Amphissus, Asclepius. Asclepius was a great doctor, killed by Hades. Apollo fell in love with Daphne
- b Son of Calliope and the Thracian King.Poet and musician. Bought Eurydice's life back from hades with music, but looked back and lost her
- c Goddess of moon, maiden of the silver bow, lady of wild things, huntress. Killed Actaeon
- d Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.
- e Messenger god. Adventured 5 mins after birth. Invented alphabet, astronomy, cards. wore winged sandals, engaged with humans
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- God of underworld, married Persephone.
- Goddess of love and beauty. took Hephaestus as husband
- Leader of the gods (Dad was Cronus). Killed father, became king. Married Hera. Known for lightning Bolt.
- god of seas, loved Demeter, made her horses
- Fell in love. One was invisible. One couldn't bear to have an invisible husband, looked at him when he was sleeping, then they could no longer be together.
5 True/False Questions
Theseus → Defeated the Minotaur in the Labyrinth. forgot to raise white sails, became king of Athens
Narcissus and Echo → Most beautiful boy, and most beloved nymph. One was cursed with repetition and the other fell in love with themself
Perseus → Ventured to get head of Medusa
Demeter → Wife of Poseidon, had Persephone, goddess of planting, harvesting, and growing.
Arion → Daughter of Metis, born through Zeus' head, grey eyes, defeats Arachne in a weaving competetion.