5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Immaculate Conception
- epistle; 21, 27
- Sacraments of Initiation
- sacramental; object, prayer, blessing
- a a letter written by Saint Paul or another leader to a group of Christians in the early Church. ? of the ? bks of the New Testament r these
- b the sacraments that r the foundation of our Christian life.
- c also known as epistles; apply the message of Jesus to daily life
- d the Church teaching that MAry was free from original sin from the first moment of her life
- e an ______, a _______, or a_______ given by the Church to help us grow in our spiritual life
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- we receive this in Holy Communion in the form of _______ and ________
- the 10 rules given by God to Moses on Mount Sinai that sum up God's law and show us what is required 2 love God and our neighbor. By following these, the _______ accepted their _________with ___.
- consists of immersing in water or pouring water upon a person while declaring that the person is baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirits
- Signs of Confirmation
- The Triumph of the Cross
5 True/False Questions
Commandments 4-10 → tell us how 2 love God
Beatitudes; 8; commandments, Moses → the teachings of Jesus in the Sermon on the Mt in Matthew's Gospel. These r ? ways of living the Christian life. They r the fulfillment of the _____ given 2 ______. These teachings present the way 2 true happiness
Eucharist → the 1st of the 7 sacraments. it frees us from original sin and is necessary 4 salvation. it gives us new life in Jesus Christ thru the Holy Spirit.
Baptism, Confirmation, and Eucharist → Sacraments of Initiation
divine life; perfection of charity → consists of immersing in water or pouring water upon a person while declaring that the person is baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirits