1. The middle ages were in between ancient and modern times.
Identify Cause and Effect
3. feudalism is a system in which land was owned by kings or lords but held by vassals in return for their loyalty.
4. The system worked by nobles who gave a share of land to each of their vassals.
5. A manor was organized by being self- sufficient. And the manors had to help the king. They would be judges and collected taxes.
6. They produced a variety of goods because they can only have so much food, and the rest can only go to the king.
7. The relationship was that they basically need permission to do things, like getting married. And the serfs couldn't leave them what so evr.
8. A serf can become free by escaping for one whole year and a day without being caught.