5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ruth ginsburg
- exclusive jurisdiction
- constitutional courts
- a Article III courts
- b "cases heard in ONLY federal courts"
- c "list of cases a court is going to hear"
- d higher court sends a case back down to a lower court
- e Clinton appointee to SC
5 Multiple choice questions
- written by justices who do not agree with the decision of the Court
- "to be made more certain"
- makes a judgement based on facts of case
- longest serving in SC
- "cases heard in either federal or state courts
5 True/False questions
inferior courts → federal courts beneath SC
special courts → hear a much narrower range of cases
ruth ginsburg → "Rule" by which SC
sonia sotomayor → "Rule" by which SC
U.S. magistrates → "officials" appointed to eight-year terms