5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- clarence thomas
- concurrent jurisdiction
- trial court
- a higher court sends a case back down to a lower court
- b African-American in SC
- c "list of cases a court is going to hear"
- d makes a judgement based on facts of case
- e "cases heard in either federal or state courts
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Article III courts
- written by justices who do not agree with the decision of the Court
- Clinton appointee to SC
- emphasize certain points not made earlier
- "to be made more certain"
5 True/False Questions
inferior courts → federal courts beneath SC
exclusive jurisdiction → "cases heard in ONLY federal courts"
clarence thomas → bush 41 appointee to SC
amicus curiae → makes a judgement based on facts of case
ruth ginsburg → woman in SC