5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- clarence thomas
- U.S. magistrates
- rule of four
- trial court
- a makes a judgement based on facts of case
- b African-American in SC
- c "officials" appointed to eight-year terms
- d "Rule" by which SC
- e "list of cases a court is going to hear"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- federal courts beneath SC
- Clinton appointee to SC
- "to be made more certain"
- "let the decision stand"
- Article III courts
5 True/False Questions
clarence thomas → "let the decision stand"
sonia sotomayor → newest member of SC
majority opinion → Court's opinion on a case
special courts → makes a judgement based on facts of case
ruth ginsburg → "Rule" by which SC