5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- constitutional courts
- amicus curiae
- concurrent jurisdiction
- stare decisis
- a Article III courts
- b "let the decision stand"
- c higher court sends a case back down to a lower court
- d "cases heard in either federal or state courts
- e filed by persons who are not actual parties in a case
5 Multiple choice questions
- bush 41 appointee to SC
- to review a lower court's actions and decisions to determine if they followed the law
- "cases heard in ONLY federal courts"
- Clinton appointee to SC
- "to be made more certain"
5 True/False questions
rule of four → "Rule" by which SC
ruth ginsburg → woman in SC
U.S. magistrates → longest serving in SC
trial court → makes a judgement based on facts of case
dissenting opinion → written by justices who do not agree with the decision of the Court