5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When I heard the Learn'd Astronomer
- I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud
- Kubla Khan
- The World is Too Much With us
- a Walt Whitman
- b William Wordsworth
- c Langston Hughes
- d "And close your eyes with holy dread, for he on honey-dew hath fed and drunk the milk of Paradise."
- e "Which is the bliss of solitude; and then my heart with pleasure fills and dances with the daffodils"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- John Keats
- "O Rose, thou art sick!"
- "How frugal is the Chariot that bears the Human soul"
- Emily Dickinson
5 True/False questions
The Eagle → Lord Alfred Tennyson
Cross → "I wonder where I'm gonna die, being neither white nor black?"
Dulce et Decorum Est → "Gas! GAS! Quick, boys! - An ecstasy of fumbling"
I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud → John Keats
The Lamb → William Blake