5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Sick Rose
- Rime of the Ancient Mariner
- I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud
- On 1st Looking into Chapman's Homer
- a William Shakespeare
- b "Much have I traveled in the realms of gold, and many goodly states and kingdoms seen"
- c William Blake
- d Samuel Taylor Coleridge/William Wordsworth
- e William Wordsworth
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Sylvia Plath
- William Blake
- Emily Dickinson
- "Beauty is truth, truth beauty - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know"
- "How frugal is the Chariot that bears the Human soul"
5 True/False Questions
Mirror → "I am not cruel, only truthful- the eye of a little god, four-cornered"
Ode on a Grecian Urn → "He watches from his mountain walls, and like a thunderbolt he falls"
When I heard the Learn'd Astronomer → Walt Whitman
When I Heard the Learn'd Astronomer → Samuel Taylor Coleridge/William Wordsworth
Kubla Khan → "And close your eyes with holy dread, for he on honey-dew hath fed and drunk the milk of Paradise."