5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tiger Tiger
- The World is Too Much With us
- Bright Star
- There is no frigate like a book
- a "I wonder where I'm gonna die, being neither white nor black?"
- b William Blake
- c Emily Dickinson
- d William Wordsworth
- e John Keats
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sylvia Plath
- "He is meek and he is mild, he became a little child; I a child and thou a lamb"
- Old sailor tells story of the albatross at a wedding
- "Gas! GAS! Quick, boys! - An ecstasy of fumbling"
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge
5 True/False questions
Ode on a Grecian Urn → "Beauty is truth, truth beauty - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know"
I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud → "Which is the bliss of solitude; and then my heart with pleasure fills and dances with the daffodils"
Ode on a Grecian Urn → John Keats
The Lamb → Lord Alfred Tennyson
I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud → William Wordsworth