5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- The Sick Rose
- The Lamb
- I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud
- Rime of the Ancient Mariner
- a Samuel Taylor Coleridge/William Wordsworth
- b "O Rose, thou art sick!"
- c William Blake
- d William Wordsworth
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Gas! GAS! Quick, boys! - An ecstasy of fumbling"
- Langston Hughes
- Sylvia Plath
- "Beauty is truth, truth beauty - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know"
- Old sailor tells story of the albatross at a wedding
5 True/False questions
Bright Star → "Bright star, would I were steadfast as thou art - not in lone splendor hung aloft the night"
Bright Star → John Keats
I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud → "Beauty is truth, truth beauty - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know"
When I Heard the Learn'd Astronomer → "How soon unaccountable I became tired and sick, Till rising and gliding out I wandered off by myself"
Ode on a Grecian Urn → John Keats