← IDIOMS- 1 Test
5 Written Questions
2 Matching Questions
- a I'd like to take this opportunity __ (verb) thanks all the little people who made this award possible.
- b After the massive cutbacks as the plant, my uncle was supplanted ___ a large robot.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The newly married couple didn't argue___money very often.
- My parents always debate ___ which movie the family will see.
- The frequency ___ electrical fires on the subway is truly alarming.
- She is credited __ solving numerous cases.
- Would you care to contribute your time___the church's tutoring program?
5 True/False Questions
as to → Her debts are so extrem __ __ threaten the future of the company.
for → This ancient parchment dates___the Revolutionary War.
for → Desperate times call___desperate measures.
of → I spend more than $10,000 per year __ eating out.
with → My grandfather's spaghetti sauce is supperior ___ that store-bought brand.