5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Convex Polyhedron
- a A quadrilateral with 4 sides that are equal and has all 90 degree angles
- b Quadrilateral in which the opposite sides are parallel
- c is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
- d The set of all points in a three dimensional space that are the same distance from a fixed point, called the center
5 Multiple choice questions
- A triangle where one angle measures over 90 degrees.
- An infinite number of points connected around an equal distance from a middle point`
- All the sides of the triangle are equal in length
- Quadrilateral in which exactly 1 pair of parallel sides
- A polyhedron whose base is a polygon ad whose faces are triangles that have a common vertex. That common vertex is called the apex of the pyramid.
5 True/False questions
Trapezoid bd → A quadrilateral with at least 1 pair of parallel sides
Cylinder → A siple closed surface whose base is a simple closed surface and whose lateral surfaces slopes up to a vertex that is called the apex
Isosceles Triangle → A triangle with at least 2 congruent sides
Scalene triangle → No equal sides
Concave polyhedron → Is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a concave polygon.