5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Right Triangle
- Scalene triangle
- Equilateral Triangle
- Convex polyhedron
- a a polyhedron that has two parallel faces that are congruent. These 2 faces are called the bases of the prism. The other faces of the prism are called the lateral faces. (right prism, oblique prism)
- b No equal sides
- c is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
- d All the sides of the triangle are equal in length
- e One angle in the triangle measures exactly 90 degrees.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A triangle where one angle measures over 90 degrees.
- A simple closed surface that is bounded by two congruent simple closed surfaces that lie in the parallel plane
- A polyhedron whose base is a polygon ad whose faces are triangles that have a common vertex. That common vertex is called the apex of the pyramid.
- All angles in the triangle are less than 90 degrees.
- Is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a concave polygon.
5 True/False questions
Trapezoid hd → A quadrilateral with at least 1 pair of parallel sides
Parallelogram → Quadrilateral in which the opposite sides are parallel
Convex Polyhedron → is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
Sphere → A quadrilateral with 4 sides that are equal and has all 90 degree angles
Kite → A siple closed surface whose base is a simple closed surface and whose lateral surfaces slopes up to a vertex that is called the apex