5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Convex polyhedron
- Right Triangle
- a The set of all points in a three dimensional space that are the same distance from a fixed point, called the center
- b One angle in the triangle measures exactly 90 degrees.
- c is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
- d A polyhedron whose base is a polygon ad whose faces are triangles that have a common vertex. That common vertex is called the apex of the pyramid.
- e (The plural is polyhedra) A three dimensional object whose surfaces are composed of polygonal regions (faces, verices, edges)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Quadrilateral in which the opposite sides are parallel
- All the sides of the triangle are equal in length
- An infinite number of points connected around an equal distance from a middle point`
- a polyhedron that has two parallel faces that are congruent. These 2 faces are called the bases of the prism. The other faces of the prism are called the lateral faces. (right prism, oblique prism)
- All angles in the triangle are less than 90 degrees.
5 True/False questions
Scalene triangle → No equal sides
Kite → Quadrilateral with 2 pairs of adjacent congruent sides, with perpendicular diagnals
Regular Polyhedron → A convex polyhedron in which the faces are congruent regular polygons and in which the number of edges that meet at each vertex are the same.
Isosceles Triangle → A triangle with at least 2 congruent sides
Cylinder → A siple closed surface whose base is a simple closed surface and whose lateral surfaces slopes up to a vertex that is called the apex