5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Trapezoid hd
- Regular Polyhedron
- Equilateral Triangle
- a Quadrilateral in which exactly 1 pair of parallel sides
- b An infinite number of points connected around an equal distance from a middle point`
- c A convex polyhedron in which the faces are congruent regular polygons and in which the number of edges that meet at each vertex are the same.
- d All the sides of the triangle are equal in length
- e All points in a space that are a fixed distance away from a fixed poit
5 Multiple choice questions
- A quadrilateral, all 4 sides the same length
- A triangle where one angle measures over 90 degrees.
- A quadrilateral with at least 1 pair of parallel sides
- A polyhedron whose base is a polygon ad whose faces are triangles that have a common vertex. That common vertex is called the apex of the pyramid.
- All angles in the triangle are less than 90 degrees.
5 True/False questions
Concave polyhedron → Is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a concave polygon.
prism → Quadrilateral with 2 pairs of adjacent congruent sides, with perpendicular diagnals
Kite → Quadrilateral with 2 pairs of adjacent congruent sides, with perpendicular diagnals
Isosceles Triangle → No equal sides
Convex Polyhedron → Is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a concave polygon.