5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Isosceles Triangle
- a A triangle with at least 2 congruent sides
- b Quadrilateral in which the opposite sides are parallel
- c The set of all points in a three dimensional space that are the same distance from a fixed point, called the center
- d A simple closed surface that is bounded by two congruent simple closed surfaces that lie in the parallel plane
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a concave polygon.
- A quadrilateral with 4 sides that are equal and has all 90 degree angles
- is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
- A polyhedron whose base is a polygon ad whose faces are triangles that have a common vertex. That common vertex is called the apex of the pyramid.
- An infinite number of points connected around an equal distance from a middle point`
5 True/False Questions
Rhombus → A siple closed surface whose base is a simple closed surface and whose lateral surfaces slopes up to a vertex that is called the apex
Trapezoid hd → Quadrilateral in which exactly 1 pair of parallel sides
Right Triangle → All angles in the triangle are less than 90 degrees.
Obtuse Triangle → All angles in the triangle are less than 90 degrees.
Scalene triangle → No equal sides