5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Trapezoid hd
- Isosceles Triangle
- Scalene triangle
- a Quadrilateral in which exactly 1 pair of parallel sides
- b No equal sides
- c (The plural is polyhedra) A three dimensional object whose surfaces are composed of polygonal regions (faces, verices, edges)
- d A quadrilateral in which the opposite sides are parallel, all angles are 90 degrees
- e A triangle with at least 2 congruent sides
5 Multiple choice questions
- is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
- A quadrilateral with 4 sides that are equal and has all 90 degree angles
- A polyhedron whose base is a polygon ad whose faces are triangles that have a common vertex. That common vertex is called the apex of the pyramid.
- One angle in the triangle measures exactly 90 degrees.
- The set of all points in a three dimensional space that are the same distance from a fixed point, called the center
5 True/False questions
Sphere → A quadrilateral with 4 sides that are equal and has all 90 degree angles
Equilateral Triangle → All angles in the triangle are less than 90 degrees.
Circle → A siple closed surface whose base is a simple closed surface and whose lateral surfaces slopes up to a vertex that is called the apex
Convex Polyhedron → is defined in a manner similar to that used in defining a convex polygon
Acute Triangle → All angles in the triangle are less than 90 degrees.