· What is the purpose of the circulatory system?
· pump blood throughout body.
· What is the path that blood takes through the heart?
· right atrium, right ventricle, artery, left atrium, left ventricle, aorta
· What is the difference between a vein and an artery?
· arteries go from heart, veins go to heart.
· How do you tell your blood type?
· by pricking your finger and then testing the blood with antigens.
How do the circulatory and respiratory system work together?
· air is breathed in by lungs, which then goes to the heart and is circulated throughout body through bloodstream