← Digestive Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- small intestine
- liver, gallbladder
- a ________ is extension of parietal peritoneum, which attaches most of small intestine to posterior abdominal wall.
- b Bile is produced in _____ and stored in ______.
- c process by which digested food moves from intestine into blood or lymph is known as ______
- d chewing, swallowing, emulsification, and peristalsis is _____ digestion
- e ______ ____ is about 7m (20feet) long but only 2 cm or so in diameter.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Roof of the mouth is formed by :
- ____ digestion breaks up large food molecules into compounds that have smaller molecules.ex: proteins into amino acids.
- ____ is the largest gland located in right hypochondriac and epigastric region.
- deglutition means:
- What salivary glands open into floor of mouth, both sides of frenulum?
5 True/False Questions
parotid, submandibular, sublingual → Three salivary glands are:
hepatic duct and cystic duct → Floor of the mouth is formed by:
stomach → Fundus, corpus, and pylorus are all structures of what organ?
duodenum, jejunum, ileum → Three divisions of the small intestine are:
fats → ____ is the largest gland located in right hypochondriac and epigastric region.