5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 120 mg
- Biological safety cabinet
- a When using a Class A prescription balance, the least weighable quantity is ?
- b IV's prepared containing cytotoxic drugs are prepared in a(an) ?
- c Coring can occur when the needle is not correctly ? into the vial
- d How much medication would be needed for the following order? prednisone 10 mg, one qid x 4 days, one tid x 2 days, one bid x 1 day, then stop
- e Nitroglycerin must be administered in a ? IV container?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The smallest gelatin capsule used for extemporaneous compounding is size ?
- A Class ? drug recall is the most serious.
- You receive an order for kaopectate 30 ml bid prn. How many tablespoonsful is one dose equal to?
- Thiazide diuretics are used to manage the retention of ?
- Convert the Celsius temperature of 100 degrees into degrees Fahrenheit
5 True/False Questions
sterile isotonic drops or sterile ointment → Dextrose 25% 1000ml is ordered. You have only dextrose 70% solution available. How much of the dextrose 70% solution and sterile water will you use to fill this oder?
42 → How many doses are in a 100 ml bottle of penicillin VK 250 mg/5ml if each dose is 1/2 teaspoonful?
50 → A prescription is written for Tetracycline HCL suspension 125 mg/5ml compounded from capsules and a mixture of Ora-Plus 50% and Ora-Sweet 50%. How many capsules ot Tetracycline 250 mg are needed to prepare 50 ml of this suspension?
intrathecal → Propranolol is the same as ?
2400 mg → When using a Class A prescription balance, the least weighable quantity is ?