6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
- a close relationship between two species.
- chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.
- a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
- traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
- all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
6 True/False questions
Food Web → a system of several overlapping food chains.
Parasitism → a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
Ecosystem → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
Producer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Consumer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Host → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.