6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
- a system of several overlapping food chains.
- a close relationship between two species.
- any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
- chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
6 True/False Questions
Population → structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
Adaptation → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Community → a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
Parasitism → a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
Host → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
Decomposer → organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.