6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
- chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.
- traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
- a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
- eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
- use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
6 True/False questions
Symbiosis → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
Food Web → traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
Decomposer → organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
Species → a close relationship between two species.
Adaptation → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Commensalism → a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.