6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
- structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
- a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
- a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
- a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
- all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
6 True/False questions
Food Web → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Energy Pyramid → diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
Food Chain → traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
Decomposer → organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
Host → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
Scavenger → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.