6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
- all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
- organism that supports a parasite.
- eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
- traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
6 True/False questions
Species → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
Symbiosis → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
Adaptation → structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
Mutualism → a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
Parasitism → a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
Photosynthesis → a close relationship between two species.