6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- organism that supports a parasite.
- a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
- organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
- a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
- a close relationship between two species.
6 True/False questions
Consumer → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
Population → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Mutualism → a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
Adaptation → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Producer → a system of several overlapping food chains.
Food Chain → traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.