6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a close relationship between two species.
- organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
- all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
- use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
- any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
- all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
6 True/False questions
Community → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
Mutualism → a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
Host → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
Scavenger → eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
Species → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
Parasitism → structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.