6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
- traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
- all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
- a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
- all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
- organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
6 True/False questions
Consumer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Producer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Energy Pyramid → diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
Mutualism → a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
Scavenger → eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
Species → a close relationship between two species.