6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.
- a system of several overlapping food chains.
- a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
- a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
- all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
6 True/False questions
Symbiosis → a close relationship between two species.
Scavenger → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
Decomposer → organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
Population → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Parasitism → structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
Consumer → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.