6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
- chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.
- a close relationship between two species.
- a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
- eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
- any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
6 True/False questions
Energy Pyramid → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
Producer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Population → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Species → a close relationship between two species.
Food Web → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Commensalism → a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.