6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- organism that supports a parasite.
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
- a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
- a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
- all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
- a system of several overlapping food chains.
6 True/False questions
Food Chain → a system of several overlapping food chains.
Parasitism → a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
Decomposer → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
Producer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Consumer → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
Photosynthesis → chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.