6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
- a system of several overlapping food chains.
- organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
- organism that supports a parasite.
- any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
- a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
6 True/False questions
Symbiosis → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
Population → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Species → eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
Energy Pyramid → diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
Producer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
Photosynthesis → chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.