6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
- eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
- all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
- a close relationship between two species.
- any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
6 True/False questions
Photosynthesis → chemical process by which plants use light energy to make sugar from water and carbon dioxide.
Decomposer → organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
Parasitism → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Ecosystem → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
Population → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Host → organism that supports a parasite.