5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
- b green pigment that captures energy of sunlight and through a chemical reaction (photosynthesis) makes food for the plant, found only in plant cells.
- c houses the chromosomes and DNA that direct cell activity, found in plant and animal cells.
- d the parts of a cell.
- e a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the job that structures are designed to do.
- organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
- all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
- a living thing.
- fluid-filled structures that temporarily hold substances needed by the cell, functions like a storage tank, found in plant and animals cells but bigger in plant cells.
5 True/False questions
Ecosystem → organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
Photosynthesis → a close relationship between two species.
Producer → use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
photosynthesis → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
Host → organism that supports a parasite.