5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Food Web
- a a collection of similar cells that work together to perform a function.
- b organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
- c a system of several overlapping food chains.
- d green pigment that captures energy of sunlight and through a chemical reaction (photosynthesis) makes food for the plant, found only in plant cells.
- e chemical reaction that combines water and carbon dioxide to make glucose - the simple sugar plants use as food, happens only in plant cells.
5 Multiple choice questions
- gel-like fluid that fills the space in between the organelles, found in plant and animal cells
- structures in a plant cell that make glucose and oxygen, function like solar panels, found only in plant cells.
- all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
- a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
- "little organs" or structures (parts) within a cell that carry out specific functions (jobs) that keep the cell alive.
5 True/False questions
Adaptation → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Community → all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
Photosynthesis → a close relationship between two species.
nucleus → the basic building blocks of all organisms. Within cells the basic functions of organisms (converting food into energy and getting rid of waste) are carried out.
Consumer → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.