5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a chemical reaction that combines water and carbon dioxide to make glucose - the simple sugar plants use as food, happens only in plant cells.
- b fluid-filled structures that temporarily hold substances needed by the cell, functions like a storage tank, found in plant and animals cells but bigger in plant cells.
- c a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
- d structures in a plant cell that make glucose and oxygen, function like solar panels, found only in plant cells.
- e all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
- all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
- a close relationship between two species.
- organism that supports a parasite.
- a collection of similar cells that work together to perform a function.
5 True/False Questions
cellular respiration → thin outer layer of cell that functions like a gatekeeper allowing certain materials in and out of the cell, found in plant and animal cells
cell membrane → surrounds and protects the nucleus, functions to allow certain materials in and out of the nucleus, found in plant and animal cells.
function → the job that structures are designed to do.
Decomposer → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
mitochondrion → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.