5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a structures in a plant cell that make glucose and oxygen, function like solar panels, found only in plant cells.
- b a collection of similar cells that work together to perform a function.
- c break down waste material inside a cell, found in animal cells only.
- d the job that structures are designed to do.
- e gel-like fluid that fills the space in between the organelles, found in plant and animal cells
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the parts of a cell.
- genetic structures made of DNA that contain information used to direct cell activity and make new cells, functions like a computer hard drive, found in plant and animal cells.
- fluid-filled structures that temporarily hold substances needed by the cell, functions like a storage tank, found in plant and animals cells but bigger in plant cells.
- organism that supports a parasite.
- a close relationship between two species.
5 True/False Questions
mitochondrion → use oxygen and glucose to transform the energy in food to a form the cell can use through a process called cellular respiration, functions like the power plant of the cell, found in plant and animal cells.
Consumer → a collection of similar cells that work together to perform a function.
Decomposer → organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
Community → a living thing.
Photosynthesis → a close relationship between two species.