5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
- b a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
- c any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
- d use the energy of the sun to produce their own food (plants).
- e a type of symbiosis that occurs when an organism called a parasite feeds on the cells, tissues, or fluids of another organism call a host.
5 Multiple choice questions
- genetic structures made of DNA that contain information used to direct cell activity and make new cells, functions like a computer hard drive, found in plant and animal cells.
- eat the remains of organisms left behind by other animals.
- houses the chromosomes and DNA that direct cell activity, found in plant and animal cells.
- a system of several overlapping food chains.
- surrounds and protects the nucleus, functions to allow certain materials in and out of the nucleus, found in plant and animal cells.
5 True/False questions
Decomposer → organism that feed on the remains or wastes of other organisms.
cellular respiration → thin outer layer of cell that functions like a gatekeeper allowing certain materials in and out of the cell, found in plant and animal cells
cell → organism that supports a parasite.
Species → houses the chromosomes and DNA that direct cell activity, found in plant and animal cells.
Symbiosis → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.