5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- nuclear membrane
- a organism that supports a parasite.
- b the basic building blocks of all organisms. Within cells the basic functions of organisms (converting food into energy and getting rid of waste) are carried out.
- c all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
- d surrounds and protects the nucleus, functions to allow certain materials in and out of the nucleus, found in plant and animal cells.
- e the parts of a cell.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a living thing.
- a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
- chemical reaction that combines water and carbon dioxide to make glucose - the simple sugar plants use as food, happens only in plant cells.
- the job that structures are designed to do.
- attached to endoplasmic reticulum and make copies of proteins for a cell, found in both plant and animal cells
5 True/False Questions
Ecosystem → organism that supports a parasite.
Consumer → any organism that gets its food by eating other organisms.
lysosome → attached to endoplasmic reticulum and make copies of proteins for a cell, found in both plant and animal cells
organelle → "little organs" or structures (parts) within a cell that carry out specific functions (jobs) that keep the cell alive.
Symbiosis → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.