5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cell wall
- a a collection of similar cells that work together to perform a function.
- b tough outer barrier that protects plant cells and give them shape, functions like the security fence, found only in plant cells.
- c structures in a plant cell that make glucose and oxygen, function like solar panels, found only in plant cells.
- d chemical reaction that combines water and carbon dioxide to make glucose - the simple sugar plants use as food, happens only in plant cells.
- e a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- all the populations sharing a specific area or region.
- thin outer layer of cell that functions like a gatekeeper allowing certain materials in and out of the cell, found in plant and animal cells
- all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
- organism that supports a parasite.
- structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
5 True/False Questions
structure → the parts of a cell.
Energy Pyramid → tough outer barrier that protects plant cells and give them shape, functions like the security fence, found only in plant cells.
vacuole → the basic building blocks of all organisms. Within cells the basic functions of organisms (converting food into energy and getting rid of waste) are carried out.
cytoplasm → a symbiotic relationship in which both species benefit.
function → the job that structures are designed to do.