5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a gel-like fluid that fills the space in between the organelles, found in plant and animal cells
- b attached to endoplasmic reticulum and make copies of proteins for a cell, found in both plant and animal cells
- c structures in a plant cell that make glucose and oxygen, function like solar panels, found only in plant cells.
- d organism that supports a parasite.
- e the job that structures are designed to do.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- diagram that shows the flow of energy through a food chain.
- the parts of a cell.
- all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
- chemical reaction that combines water and carbon dioxide to make glucose - the simple sugar plants use as food, happens only in plant cells.
- traces the path of energy as it moves from one organism to the next in an ecosystem.
5 True/False Questions
nucleus → houses the chromosomes and DNA that direct cell activity, found in plant and animal cells.
cellular respiration → in the mitochondria of a cell O2 is chemically combined with glucose (sugar) to release energy (ATP), CO2, and H2O. Happens in plant and animal cells.
cell membrane → surrounds and protects the nucleus, functions to allow certain materials in and out of the nucleus, found in plant and animal cells.
mitochondrion → all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
Symbiosis → a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.