5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell membrane
- a the parts of a cell.
- b all the members of a species living in a particular area at a particular time.
- c thin outer layer of cell that functions like a gatekeeper allowing certain materials in and out of the cell, found in plant and animal cells
- d break down waste material inside a cell, found in animal cells only.
- e structures in a plant cell that make glucose and oxygen, function like solar panels, found only in plant cells.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a close relationship between two species.
- a type of symbiosis in which one species benefits while the other seems to be unaffected.
- all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
- a group of organisms that can mate and produce offspring that in turn can produce more offspring.
- a system of several overlapping food chains.
5 True/False questions
photosynthesis → all the organisms that live in an area together with the nonliving things in the environment.
Consumer → a collection of similar cells that work together to perform a function.
Adaptation → structure, behavior, or other trait in an organism that helps it to survive in its environment.
tissue → break down waste material inside a cell, found in animal cells only.
Parasitism → a living thing.