5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How can one predict a revolution?
- Declaration of Rights of Man
- Estates General
- a educated, middle class of France; provided force behind the Revolution
- b Russian leader who succeeded Lenin as head of the Communist Party and created a totalitarian state by purging all opposition (1879-1953)
- c assembly of the estates of all France
- d National Assembly's statement, reflecting on Enlightenment ideas, saying everyone is equal
- e Predicted if:
-there is finiancial crisis
ex russian revolution there were many wars so ecomony was in debt also Czar was a bad leader.
5 Multiple choice questions
- - King of France (1774-1792). In 1789 he summoned the Estates-General, but he did not grant the reforms that were demanded and revolution followed. Louis and his queen, Marie Antoinette, were executed in 1793.
- a group of communists who overthrew the democratic Russian government
- Marxist thinker, skillful speaker, and stalin's rivil after death of Lenin
- The political prison and armory stormed on July 14, 1789, by Partisian city workers alarmed by the king's concentration of troops at Versailles, A prison fortress in Paris that was attacked and destroyed on July 14, 1789, at the start of the French Revolution
5 True/False questions
Communism → a political theory favoring collectivism in a classless society
Socialism → A system in which society, usually in the form of the government, owns and controls the means of production.
Tennis court oath → the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
Bloody Sunday → a political theory favoring collectivism in a classless society
Reign of Terror → the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed