5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bloody Sunday
- Why do revolutions begin?
- Reign of Terror
- a 1905, peaceful protest to czar Nicholas II palace, led by Father Gapon, fired on by palace guards, 100s died
- b French general who became emperor of the French (1769-1821)
- c the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
- d begin if :
-people demand change
ex. french revolutions the 3rd estate paid all taxes and so they decided to revold against 1st and 2nd estate.
ex. alot of deficit spending by the government. this caused economy to crumble and 3rd estate had to fix it
- e Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924)
5 Multiple choice questions
- abdicated his throne because russia was suffering and then he and his family were shot and killed
- -changes person's class status
ex. in french + russian revolution people got their rights ans equality.
- A French political leader of the eighteenth century. A Jacobin, he was one of the most radical leaders of the French Revolution. He was in charge of the government during the Reign of Terror, when thousands of persons were executed without trial. After a public reaction against his extreme policies, he was executed without trial.
- Marxist thinker, skillful speaker, and stalin's rivil after death of Lenin
5 True/False questions
Tennis court oath → the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
How do revolutions affect society? → -people change and so does socirty
-more freedoms and more rights.
ex. in french revolution liberty, equality and fraternity was achieved. nobles and kings gave up power.
Marie Antoinette → instrument of execution that consists of a weighted blade between two vertical poles
Bourgeoisie → a group of communists who overthrew the democratic Russian government
Guillotine → instrument of execution that consists of a weighted blade between two vertical poles