5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reign of Terror
- How can one predict a revolution?
- November Revolution
- a the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
- b Predicted if:
-there is finiancial crisis
ex russian revolution there were many wars so ecomony was in debt also Czar was a bad leader.
- c a group of communists who overthrew the democratic Russian government
- d Nov. 1917 when Lenin and Bolshevik followers over threw provisional government and took over the Russian government
- e educated, middle class of France; provided force behind the Revolution
5 Multiple choice questions
- instrument of execution that consists of a weighted blade between two vertical poles
- vow by members of the 3rd estate not to disband until a constitution was written
- 1905, peaceful protest to czar Nicholas II palace, led by Father Gapon, fired on by palace guards, 100s died
- abdicated his throne because russia was suffering and then he and his family were shot and killed
- Russian leader who succeeded Lenin as head of the Communist Party and created a totalitarian state by purging all opposition (1879-1953)
5 True/False questions
Bastille → Russian leader who succeeded Lenin as head of the Communist Party and created a totalitarian state by purging all opposition (1879-1953)
Estates General → assembly of the estates of all France
Socialism → A system in which society, usually in the form of the government, owns and controls the means of production.
Women's march → a political theory favoring collectivism in a classless society
Louis XVI → a group of communists who overthrew the democratic Russian government