5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- November Revolution
- How can one predict a revolution?
- Tennis court oath
- a Nov. 1917 when Lenin and Bolshevik followers over threw provisional government and took over the Russian government
- b French general who became emperor of the French (1769-1821)
- c vow by members of the 3rd estate not to disband until a constitution was written
- d Marxist thinker, skillful speaker, and stalin's rivil after death of Lenin
- e Predicted if:
-there is finiancial crisis
ex russian revolution there were many wars so ecomony was in debt also Czar was a bad leader.
5 Multiple choice questions
- instrument of execution that consists of a weighted blade between two vertical poles
- Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924)
- the historic period (1793-94) during the French Revolution when thousands were executed
- -changes person's class status
ex. in french + russian revolution people got their rights ans equality.
- riot on price of bread
5 True/False questions
Bastille → The political prison and armory stormed on July 14, 1789, by Partisian city workers alarmed by the king's concentration of troops at Versailles, A prison fortress in Paris that was attacked and destroyed on July 14, 1789, at the start of the French Revolution
Estates General → assembly of the estates of all France
Bloody Sunday → Marxist thinker, skillful speaker, and stalin's rivil after death of Lenin
Bolshevik → a group of communists who overthrew the democratic Russian government
Socialism → A system in which society, usually in the form of the government, owns and controls the means of production.