← Afghanistan Today Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the issue for Afghan American children?
- how much of the population are Hazara?
- What was the purpose of Hamid Karzi's Peace Jirga?
- What kind of people first immigrated to the U.S.?
- What is the role of the president?
- a they are in limbo between two cultures
- b head of state and commander-in-chief of Afghanistan's armed forces
- c upper classes, highly educated, and trained in a profession
- d 9%
- e to organize negotiations with Taliban leaders, reintegrate former militants into society, and bring peace and stability to Afghanistan
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- large urban centers around other Afghans
- Women and ethnic minorities because they have fragile positions in society and politics
- war and low supplies of raw materials
- a decision-making assembly
5 True/False Questions
When did the first Afghan immigrants arrive in the U.S. → 1930's and 1940's
How do most Afghans enter the U.S. currently? → 55-67%
When was there a surge in Afghan immigrants and why? → they are in limbo between two cultures
how much of the population are Tajik? → 9%
What code do the Pashtuns follow? → Pashtunwali