5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Market economy
- Barter Economy
- a Boys raised when their young to protect and fight.(Military like)
- b An economy in which trades are made in goods and services instead of money
- c An economy that relies chiefly on market forces to allocate goods and resources and to determine prices
- d person granted land by a feudal lord in return for services
- e a clergyman having spiritual and administrative authority
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it
- Code of conduct for knights during the Middle Ages
- A philosophical and theological system, associated with Thomas Aquinas, devised to reconcile Aristotelian philosophy and Roman Catholic theology in the thirteenth century. (p. 408)
- religious men who lived apart from society in isolated communities
- Fortress like dwelling with high thick dwelling walls and towers
5 True/False Questions
Trade Routes → One of a tribe of eastern Goths that conquered and ruled Italy from A.D. 493 to 555.
Chaucer → In England, he was a courtier, who traveled and mastered philosophy and literature. He wrote from the perspective of various pilgrims to a tomb, and uses them as individuals representing many different walks of life. He thus subtly commented on cultural, religious and literary traditions.
Serfs → rural laborers, or peasants, who were not allowed to move away from the land on which they worked
Financing → (1137-1193) Powerful Muslim ruler during Third Crusade, defeated Christians at Hattin took Jerusalem
Tripoli → A port city and commercial center in northwestern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea. Lots of trading here.