5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a obsession with a particular word which the person uses repeatedly or which intrudes into consciousness
- b give over to another for care or safekeeping
- c large in capacity
- d Smelling sweet and agreeable.
- e warn strongly
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- disagreeing, especially with a majority
- powerfully persuasive
- adj. Pertaining to sorrow for sin with desire to amend and to atone.
- internal organs collectively (especially those in the abdominal cavity)
5 True/False Questions
confidant → one to whom secrets are entrusted
cloister → residence that is a place of religious seclusion (such as a monastery)
senescence → mercy
approbation → n. The state of being dispersed or scattered.
directorate → a group of persons chosen to govern the affairs of a corporation or other large institution