5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- which statements about the progressives reaction to black militancy is correct?
- as opposed to his successors from Hayes to McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt was
- one of the most prominent black militants of the progressive Era was
- Russian immigrants and political activists Emma Goldman
- The progressives attempted their first political reforms in the
- a cities
- b Woodrow willson was actively hostile to blacks
- c energetic, aggressive, outspoken
- d W.E.B Du Bois
- e was in many ways a typical American immigrant
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mc. Clure's
- in religious affiliations, geographic location, and ethnic backgrounds.
- promotion of specialized technical knowledge and legislative reference services to promote progressive reform.
- east, Midwest and pacific coast
- lack of physical and mental stamina
5 True/False questions
the dramatic cross of gold speech → William Jennings bryan
Blacks in the South were not totally disfranchised or segregated until → southern states enacted literacy tests in the 1890s
On the national Level, the progressive Era saw the completion of the struggle for → Theodore roosevelt
what happened to Wilson's New freedom once he was president ? → strongly prejudiced against them
Minnesota Populist who saw himself as an authority on Shakespeare, economics, and science was → James B.Weaver