← Lesson 7 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- N. A sudden wish to do something without a particular reason; a fanciful idea.
- Adj. Lying flat. Lying face down, especially to show respect. Completely overcome; weak and helpless.
- adj. inclined to act without thinking; hasty.
- V. To pull off or out; to pick. To remove the feathers from. To pull at and let go. Noun. Courage; bravery.
- Adj. Much more than enough. Very costly. Vb. To give freely or generously.
5 True/False Questions
garland → N. A wreath or chain of leaves and flowers.
revelry → N. Noisy merrymaking.
consternation → N. amazement or fear that makes one feel confused
privilege → N. A special favor, right, or advantage given to a person or group.
rapture → N. A state of great joy, delight, or love.