As a unique military profession, the Army is built upon an ethos of trust. What are four other essential characteristics of our profession?
1) Military expertise
2) Honorable service
3) Espirit de Corps
In which domains do U.S forces operate?
5) Cyberspace Domain(s)
Title 10, USC, establishes the basic structure of the Army. What forces make up the Army?
One regular Army and two Reserve Components: The regular Army, the Army Reserve and the Army National Guard of the United States. Army Civilians support all three components.
What 5 sets of characteristics will enhance the Army's operational adaptability?
1) Depth and Versatility
2) Adaptive and Innovative
3) Flexibility amd Agility
4) Integrated and Synchronized
5) Lethal and Discriminate
What ADP/ADRP covers The Army?
What are the 11 Primary Missions of the U.S Armed Forces?
1) Counter terrorism and irregular warfare
2) Deter and defeat aggression
3) Project power despite anti-access/area denial challenges
4) Counter weapons of mass destruction
5) Operate effectively in cyberspace
6) Operate effectively in space.
7) Maintain a safe, secure, and effective nuclear deterrent.
8) Defend the homeland and provide support to civil authorities.
9) Provide a stabilizing presence.
10) Conduct stability and counterinsurgency operations.
11) Conduct humanitarian, disaster relief and other operations
What is the function of the Generating Force?
The generating force mans, trains, equips, deploys, and ensures the readiness of all Army forces.
What is the function of the Operating Force?
Operating forces consist of units organized, trained and eqiupped to deploy and fight
What is the most important determinant of combat power?
What is the U.S Army's greatest strategic asset; providing depth, versatility, and unmatched experience to the joint force?
The all-volunteer force