← Plants Vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a One of the colored segments of a corolla of a plant.
- b Process that transfers pollen grains from the stamen to the stigmas.
- c The leaf of a fern.
- d Rootlike filament containing only a few long cells; it holds moss plants in place.
- e To develop into a plant as a seed/spore/bulb.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Small pores in the surface of a plant leaf that allows carbon dioxide water and oxygen to enter and leave.
- vascular plant tissue that produces new xylem and phloem cells.
- The part of the seed plant comparing the reproduce organs.
- In angiosperm, the swollen base of the pistil, where ovules form, in female animals the organ produces ova, or egg cells.
- One of the individual leaves or parts of the calvx of a flower.
5 True/False Questions
Vascular Tissue → The supportive and conductive tissue in plants, consisting of xylem and phloem.
Ovule → Female reproductive part of a plant that produces the egg.
Sporophyte → The spore forming stage of a plants life cycle.
Root Cap → Angiosperm having a single seed leaf inside its seed. Ex) An orchid
Stamen → Small pores in the surface of a plant leaf that allows carbon dioxide water and oxygen to enter and leave.