← Plants Vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Vascular Tissue
- a The supportive and conductive tissue in plants, consisting of xylem and phloem.
- b fertilized egg during early growth, in humans, an unborn child during the 1st two months of pregnancy.
- c The male reproductive part of a plant that contains the sperm.
- d One of the colored segments of a corolla of a plant.
- e The sex-cell producing stage of a plant's life cycle.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- One of the individual leaves or parts of the calvx of a flower.
- a flower-producing vascular plant in which the seed is enclosed in a fruit, such as an apple.
- vascular plant tissue that produces new xylem and phloem cells.
- In angiosperm, the swollen base of the pistil, where ovules form, in female animals the organ produces ova, or egg cells.
- The spore forming stage of a plants life cycle.
5 True/False Questions
Frond → The leaf of a fern.
Seed → One of the individual leaves or parts of the calvx of a flower.
Dicot → An angiosperm having two seed leaves inside its seed. Ex) Maple tree
Ovule → Female reproductive part of a plant that produces the egg.
Flower → The part of the seed plant comparing the reproduce organs.