5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What happens if your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, cancelled, or suspended due to alcohol, controlled substance or felony violations...
- What happens if your license to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, cancelled, or suspended??
- Review p. 1-6
- These violations include violation of a federal, state or local law or regulation pertaining to one of the following six offenses at a railroad-highway grade crossing (1) are:
- You will lose your CDL for life:
- a review p. 1-6
- b you may not obtain a "hardship" license to operate a CMV
- c for a second or subsequent major traffic violation
- d you will lose your CDL for 1 year.
- e for drivers who are not required to always stop, failing to stop before reaching the crossing if the tracks are not clear, failing to slow down and check that the tracks are clear of an approaching train, failing to stop before driving onto the crossing, failing to have sufficient space to drive completely through the crossing without stopping, failing to obey a traffic control device or the directions of an enforcement official at the crossing, failing to negotiate a crossing because of insufficient undercarriage clearance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- you will be disqualified from driving a commercial motor vehicle for life
- for your first violation of a railroad-highway grade crossing violation
- .04% or more
- you will also lose your CDL driving privileges
- driving a vehicle under the influence in violation of Code Section 40-6-391, hit and run or leaving the scene of an accident; failing to report striking an unattended vehicle, failure to report striking fixed object, or failure to report an accident, any felony in the commission of which a motor vehicle is used, driving a commericial motor vehicle while the person's commericial driver's license or commericial driving priveledge is revoked, suspended, canceled, or disqualified; homicide by vehicle; racing on highways or streets; using a motor vehicle in fleeing or attempting to elude an officer; fraudulent or fictitious use of or application for a license; operating a motor vehicle with a revoked, canceled, or suspended registration; theft of a vehicle engaged in commericial transportation of cargo or any appurtenance thereto or the cargo being transported therein or thereon; refusing to submit to a state administered chemical test requested by a law enforcement officer.
5 True/False questions
What happens if you have more than one license? → You will be put out-of-service for 24 hours.
You will lose your CDL for at least 1 year → for your third violation of a railroad-highway grade crossing violation within any three-year period.
You will lose your CDL for at least 3 years
(Violation of Out-of-Service Orders) (3) → if you have committed three or more violations of an out-of-service orders in a ten year period.
What happens if you are convicted of a second violation in your pesonal or CMV??? → you will lose your CDL for life
You will lose your CDL for at least 90 days
(Violation of Out-of-Service Orders) (1) → if you have committed three or more violations of an out-of-service orders in a ten year period.