5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- You will lose your CDL for at least 90 days
(Violation of Out-of-Service Orders) (1)
- You will lose your CDL for at least 3 years if:
- What if you are convicted of a second or subsequent major traffic violation?
- You will be denied or you will lose your hazardous materials endorsement if you (1)
- You will lose your CDL for at least 1 year
- a if you have committed your first violation of an out-of-service order
- b you will be disqualified from driving a commercial motor vehicle for life
- c an offense occurs while you are operating a CMV that is placarded for hazardous materials.
- d are not a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., renounce your U.S. citizenship, are wanted or under indictment for certain felonies, have a conviction in military or civilian court for certain felonies, have been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution, are considered to pose a security threat as determined by the Transportation Security Administration.
- e for your third violation of a railroad-highway grade crossing violation within any three-year period.
5 Multiple choice questions
- use a motor vehicle in the commission of any felony involving the manufacture, distribution, cultivation, sale, transfer of, trafficking in, or dispensing of a controlled substance or marijuana, or possession with intent to manufacture, distribute, cultivate, sell, transfer, traffic in, or dispense a controlled substance or marijuana.
- you will lose your CDL for life
- You will be put out-of-service for 24 hours.
- Motor Carrier Safety Improvement Act.
- you will be disqualified from driving a CMV for at least three years.
5 True/False questions
Review p. 1-6 → review p. 1-6
You will lose your CDL for at least 1 year
(Violation of Out-of-Service Orders) (2) → if you have committed two violations of an out-of-service order in a ten-year period.
You will lose your CDL for at least 120 days → for your second violation within any three-year period of a railroad-highway grade crossing violation.
What happens if your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked, cancelled, or suspended due to alcohol, controlled substance or felony violations... → you will lose your CDL for 1 year.
Serious traffic violations are (1)________ → for a second or subsequent major traffic violation